Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Preview: Premiere Date April 7, 2015

• Start Topic

I loved the snippet of Ramona saying to the countess, "I owe you the biggest apology". I'm assuming it's for all her snark on Lu's marriage throughout the years. Good for her, a genuine apology is rare in housewife land.

Particularly coming from Ramona.  She dogged Luann every opportunity she had.  Some of it was deserved, but some of it was just mean.  Given Ramona's personality, an apology is huge.  I wonder if she started to go to therapy.

• Love 4

Particularly coming from Ramona.  She dogged Luann every opportunity she had.  Some of it was deserved, but some of it was just mean.  Given Ramona's personality, an apology is huge.  I wonder if she started to go to therapy.

Moaner would definitely benefit from therapy (and deep psychoanalysis and a powerful medication cocktail, hee) but I have a feeling that apology will turn out to be her own version of damage control ("I said I was sorry--don't bring it up again!") and her nasty side will soon reemerge.

• Love 2

How long before tough girls Heather and Bethenny go after each other?!

My bet is not until they have several epis under their belts.  Six, maybe?  They were side-eyeing each other even before the cameras started rolling, though, so I think there will be tension right off the bat. 

But if they really go after each other, I say after five or six epis.

• Love 2

My bet is not until they have several epis under their belts.  Six, maybe?  They were side-eyeing each other even before the cameras started rolling, though, so I think there will be tension right off the bat. 

But if they really go after each other, I say after five or six epis.

Whenever it happens, it'll be quite a match!
  • Love 1
(edited)

I loved the snippet of Ramona saying to the countess, "I owe you the biggest apology". I'm assuming it's for all her snark on Lu's marriage throughout the years. Good for her, a genuine apology is rare in housewife land.

Yea, but really, she had to do it in order to play for sympathy this year. Ramona had a terrible year last year. I watched the reunion again, and I had forgotten how horrendously she behaved. It might have been the single worst performance by a ho'wife at a reunion, and I am including Brandi in that list. She was due to have a redemption, and in order to have it, she is going to need to appear sympathetic. Not possible if she doesn't acknowledge the way she treated Lu in the past. To Lu's credit, it appears she is gracious towards Ramona this year. In the press she has done she says such nice things about Ramona. I think this will be a really good year for Ramona.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 1

It might have been the single worst performance by a ho'wife at a reunion, and I am including Brandi in that list.

motorcitymom65, can I nominate the ENTIRE cast (maybe minus LuAnn) of RHONY for the season 4 reunion? I am pretty amenable to the crappy, cringe-y experience that is a Real Housewife reunion, any city. But I would rather pluck out my eyebrows and lashes than watch that horror again. It's the reunion that decimated 4 out of 7 cast members.

• Love 1