Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast Of The Royals: Where Have I Seen You Before?

King Simon is played by the guy who was Brad Pitt's (Achilles) dutiful No. 2 in Troy and Gerald Butler's (Leonidas) dutiful No. 2 in 300.  He also had role in one the  of the seasons of Strike Back as the No. 2 villain.  Or perhaps he was the dutiful No. 2 to that seasons' main villain, played by Charles Dance.  Looks like he finally got a promotion, albeit to a dutiful job.

Queen Helena is played by the woman who most famously starred in That Dress, also known as the premiere of Four Weddings & A Funeral.

Edited by Constantinople
  • Love 1

Jake Maskall (Cyrus, King Simon's younger brother) played Danny Moon in EastEnders (a long-running British soap).  He was a shifty character in EastEnders and it looks like he's a shifty character in The Royals, too.

• Love 1

And I just discovered this now: Noah Huntley, who plays Alistair Lacey, played the older version of Peter in The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (and as MoonBeam stated above, William Moseley aka Prince Liam, played the younger Peter).

It's been a long time since I watched that movie, or else I'd have noticed that connection myself!