Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E15: Undercover Mother

• Start Topic

@millennium - I know but I'm going by what an Irish friend of mine said after his first appearance on SVU & ever since then I just can't help getting annoyed too :)

He's just overdoing it somehow. Can't say I watched a whole lot of Irish movies/shows but I've seen some and some Irish actors tops my fave actors list like Ciaran Hinds, Sarah Bolger, Liam Cunningham & Cillian Murphy. I'm sure there's more talent that I'm forgetting right now & I've heard all of them distort(sp?) their accents but their native tongue is just beautiful. Scottish is also beautiful, like I love to loath Tommy Flanagan's bad guys ;)

(edited)

Irish accents vary from region to region, like British accents do.  I love Donal and he can do no wrong in my book!  I am so hoping really really hard that The Logue returns to L&O:SVU somehow, someday.  Sigh.

Edited by CelticBlackCat
  • Love 1

Yes it would!  At this point, they can let Benson stay home with Baby Noah for all I care.  I gave her a chance as the Captain, but it's just gotten boring with the drama surrounding her and the baby, baby daddy, illnesses, managing a full-time plus job and be a proper mother to the baby no one else in NYC would like to adopt.  (That storyline doesn't ring true anyway.)  Maybe her and Barba can fan the flames of an attraction, get married (or at least move in together) and Benson stay home while Barba brings home the bacon and they raise the child together in an intact family.  Daddy Barba can go to parenting classes to learn how to hold a baby, and then Declan Murphy can take over the helm and have some hanky-panky with Rollins, who has an attraction for older men anyway.  My ship is Amanda and Declan, but I don't know what to call it.  ;)

• Love 2