Type keyword(s) to search

Casting For The Couples Therapy Couch

Well, since last season they had a couple that wasn't even together (not to mention a solo Farrah), I nominate Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker.

They were both just arrested for threatening to kill one another (see the Hollywood Exes threads).

I'd love to see them on the show in order to contain their tempers and deal with one another as the grown-assed adults they are.  

Kendra and Hank.

Or maybe Bruce and Kris Jenner; a new twist:  how to deal with your divorced spouse's gender change(alleged!).  You know that Queen of all famewhores would definitely bite for another juicy paycheck.

A new season just started with reality show couples.  Jeff/Jordan (BB), Audra/?? (celebrity apprentice), Kendra/ Hank, The Situation/girlfriend and others I don't know.  It started out with a bang!  I think this is going to be a good one. 

I didn't know that although Jeff and Jordan have been together for 5 years they have only spent 14 months actually together in the same place.  

A new season just started with reality show couples.  Jeff/Jordan (BB), Audra/?? (celebrity apprentice), Kendra/ Hank, The Situation/girlfriend and others I don't know.  It started out with a bang!  I think this is going to be a good one. 

I didn't know that although Jeff and Jordan have been together for 5 years they have only spent 14 months actually together in the same place.

That isn't for this show, it's the new season of Marriage Boot Camp, which can be found here.