Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E02: I Will Always Hate You

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I also find Teresa and her comment that Nany is a whore for sleeping around, when they didn't talk about Zach(of course, it doesn't mean it didn't happen but Zach is a lot more of a challenge bicycle than Nany, plus Zach is a terrible human being). 

In fact, I've lost a lot of respect for Teresa. Why isn't she going to this to any of the guys who bang everything they can in the house, why is it when a girl does the same and enjoys being hot, young and in a situation where everyone hooks up, she "Has no respect for herself"...Why isn't she pulling Zach aside and saying, "Have respect for yourself!" Yes, you're clearly a woman who respects other women.

So much word to this..I take most of my reality homies with a grain of salt but Theresa grossed me out this episode. Diem and CT made me too sad to focus on.

While I do think Diem wanted to keep certain aspects of her life private, she was very open with her bouts with cancer and how it effected her life. I think her reluctance to let CT get close to her was more to protect him than her. She may have had an instinct that something wasn't quite right with her health and didn't want to let him get hurt.

Well to be fair, putting her relationship out there and her cancer out there are too very different things. Diem wanted to bring attention to young people's bouts with cancer(as it is often overlooked) she wanted to put her face out there, her challenges, her trials and tribulations. While it was about of her private life, it was also a part of her crusade/legacy/mission. I mean, one of the things I always think with Diem is, "Oh my God, she was so young. How can this happen to someone so young?" because I think so many people my age to Diem's age and younger think, "This can't happen to us, we're young!"...And Diem shed a light on that not being true.

Her relationship with CT meanwhile is purely private. I don't really see her as pushing him away but being cautious of their relationship. I know some say he 'grew up' but just last season he was sort of playing games with her for the sake of his game on the challenge. I think compared to what he was he grew up, but I think for someone who was(argh past tense) planning on having children, playing this game to set that into motion, you want someone who isn't just a level where he isn't getting into fights but is ready to be a father. 

Her relationship with CT meanwhile is purely private. I don't really see her as pushing him away but being cautious of their relationship. I know some say he 'grew up' but just last season he was sort of playing games with her for the sake of his game on the challenge. I think compared to what he was he grew up, but I think for someone who was(argh past tense) planning on having children, playing this game to set that into motion, you want someone who isn't just a level where he isn't getting into fights but is ready to be a father.

That's a good point considering CT is almost 35 years old, I do think he is immature for his age and probably should grow up if he is going to be a father. To his credit though I don't think Diem was all that mature either for someone in her mid-30s. Also, I wouldn't consider anyone who is still appearing on The Challenge somewhat regularly mature. Jenna was only 9 years old when CT's original season aired and was 12 when Fresh Meat aired!

Edited by choclatechip45

That's a good point considering CT is almost 35 years old, I do think he is immature for his age and probably should grow up if he is going to be a father. To his credit though I don't think Diem was all that mature either for someone in her mid-30s. Also, I wouldn't consider anyone who is still appearing on The Challenge somewhat regularly mature. Jenna was only 9 years old when CT's original season aired and was 12 when Fresh Meat aired!

I think some people don't fully grow up until they have to.  I mean, CT is in his 30's, but he isn't married and has no kids.  He has no reason to settle down one hundred percent.  And Heaven knows that the environment on these challenges is not conducive to acting like a grown up.  But, overall, I don't have a huge problem with any of them if they've found a way to make this work in their lives - where they're able to take a chunk of time to go travel, be with their friends, goof off, and hopefully earn some money, while still having a life back home.  Before I had a kid, I used to take an annual "girls trip" to various places, and while I was never quite as much of a party person as most of the BMP people, I wouldn't count my behavior on those trips as somehow indicative of my maturity level.  That environment is where you're supposed to have fun and let loose.  

I will say, though, that CT behaves much differently these days on these shows, and he's clearly not as much of a partying guy as he used to be, or as much as a lot of the cast still is.  Most of the time, he seems more inclined to kind of sit back and watch everyone else make an ass of themselves.  

• Love 3
Jenna was only 9 years old when CT's original season aired and was 12 when Fresh Meat aired!

THat's scary. And also crazy if you think how mentally, she seems to be on the level of an eight year old. 

Edited by XtremeOne1
  • Love 2

I thought it was hilarious when TJ was explaining the suck and blow challenge and he said "This is something each of you couples has done before" and far off in the distance you could hear Bananas yell "Allegedly!"

I wanna hate Bananas, I do.  But I can't.  I won't.  I don't.  

• Love 1

I wanna hate Bananas, I do.  But I can't.  I won't.  I don't.  

I go back and forth on him.  I hate his entitled douchebag attitude that he's essentially the star of the whole damn show, and nobody has the right to ever try to eliminate him, but he does entertain me at times, when he's not pulling that shit. 

• Love 1

I thought it was hilarious when TJ was explaining the suck and blow challenge and he said "This is something each of you couples has done before" and far off in the distance you could hear Bananas yell "Allegedly!"

I find more funny how he is trying to cover so hard his hook up with nany, even since the first interview he never admitted what happened, he plays with the subject a lot, camila said that his gf hates her so no surprise that he wants to cover what happened with nany.

on their couple description said that one caught feelings back, i bet it was nany and should be interesting to see how it plays out.