Type keyword(s) to search

S07: Mrs. Kasha Davis

• Start Topic

No T no shade.  Next time you see one of those Chico's slimming pants ads on tv, there she is. Mrs Kasha.  Don't get me wrong, I love her for it.  It's a 100% realized character that is brilliant in execution and consistency.  And for my money, the most extreme boy-girl transformation this year.

• Love 3

No T no shade.  Next time you see one of those Chico's slimming pants ads on tv, there she is.

LoL!!  OK, ok you're right--it's a bit pedestrian but I'm ok with that cause gurl's got talent.  I think she would have done better in S5 or 6.  And that's what scares me--she isn't getting a lot of screen time and this season seems to be focused more on fashion queens so IDK, I'm worried for her.  My gut is telling me she isn't long for this competition and the T I'm reading on other sites isn't good.

LoL!!  OK, ok you're right--it's a bit pedestrian but I'm ok with that cause gurl's got talent.  I think she would have done better in S5 or 6.  And that's what scares me--she isn't getting a lot of screen time and this season seems to be focused more on fashion queens so IDK, I'm worried for her.  My gut is telling me she isn't long for this competition and the T I'm reading on other sites isn't good.

The T on other websites? Do share!

The T on other websites? Do share!

She is rumored to exit episode 5. Bear in mind this is by redditors who obsessively tabulate runway looks that appear in various trailers and intros. Last year they were convinced Bianca was going to be the first to exit.