Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Friend Or Faux

• Start Topic

From stoopidhousewives.com

“I was the server in this episode the ladies were very polite it was the producers they would not allow me to bring anything out to the table until they stopped filming I sat back by the bar holding cocktails and water that had to be remade 6 times because I wasnt allowed to bring them, who comes to a restaurant and orders crackers?

By the time the ladies tried to order food the restaurant was closed if you watch closely when they first arrived the place was packed and by time the “stale” crackers arrived we were closed. This was a horrible experience for me. Its embarrassing to see how they made me look when it was out of my hands. The bravo producers and staff were horrible and had no idea what they were doing, it was unorganized and very classless. We at Einstein’s did what we could on such short notice.

Next These Beautiful Ladies should let people ahead time instead of just popping up & Phadrea Thank You for the 4 dollar tip.”

• Love 2

I'm confused by the 4$ tip comment. Is that supposed to be sarcastic? I mean 4$ would at least be something if they never received any food and either only had crackers or just one drink. But, if Phaedra was aware of the staff remaking everything again and again and/or her bill was over 20$, then that would be low. I wish the employee had stated whether or not the women actually ever received the food and knew production was interfering- the quote says they "tried" to order.

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 1

You're right. The tip comment is very ambiguous. I don't know if it was a "Gee, thanks for the crap tip after all that," or "Well at least someone from your show was decent enough to leave something even if you only got water and crackers." I'm going to guess the former, considering he included the amount in his statement..

• Love 2

Someone at Einstein's must have really pissed someone at Bravo off to be shown in such an obviously bad light.

I have never seen a RH show where the restaurant was disparaged and made to look so deliberately incompetent.

Looks like someone tried to use their "Bravo status" to get a hook up and failed.