Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer Reid: Gorgeous Gray Matter

• Start Topic

I'm not sure I understand the question... 

done up = looking really nice ??? (I had to check, but still not sure)

Anyway, did I say thanks for the picture?? I think I didn't . THANKS !!

Edited by senin

I meant done up as in: putting an image of Spencer (like below, from "Surface Tension") into the opaqued version of 'CM13' and this time, since you mentioned it's a countdown, with the 31 (as in, days to go) in the upper left corner.

like this?  :D

day31.jpg

• Love 5

Understood now. Phrasal verbs have got so many different meanings ...

And yes, it would be so nice to have a new image every day, while we wait... I've said a lot of times that you are spoiling us !!

Editing to add: That smile just shouldn't be allowed!!

Edited by senin
  • Love 1

working on it now! :) and it's nice for me  to revisit my millions of Reid screencaps to pick some nice/different/emoting ones to use for this project :D  

photoshop + Reid screencaps for Senin and company.... I'm on it! :D

• Love 2

"also impaired is one of the agents not on hand for the deadly collision: Reid. Following his prison stay, which was capped by a matching of wits with Cat Adams, “There’s definitely PTSD,” says Matthew Gray Gubler, “and the premiere deals with that. Is he even fit to face the crisis at hand? Can he even hold a gun at this point?”"

YAY!!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

• Love 2

I sincerely hope it's not only the premiere dealing with it. Please play it out for a while, CM and MGG.

So, all that speculation about MGG not being in photos of filming the premiere---gone?

• Love 1

We'll see if there's "enough" Reid, but yeah, I am happy MGG is actually being interviewed/talking about Reid's PTSD. It should last for a while, but, we'll see. Personally, I'm also really expecting them to address the mole issue, as Spencer would be foolish not to insist on sussing that out before returning permanently. 

Edited by normasm
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, senin said:

Those eyes!! I was wondering if you were going to use that picture. So glad you did. 

how could I not? It's one of my favourites...... I went through the 'prison arc' and chose 2 pictures from each of the first eight episodes, and then filled the rest with GL and RL moments. There were so many :D

• Love 1
1 hour ago, normasm said:

Oh, I just love this! Thanks, Riff!

as soon as I get my computer back from Internal Tech Support, I'll upload the whole folder to the usual place for you Norm. This is just a couple of them lol.