Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer Reid: Gorgeous Gray Matter

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

there's a few more in this little collection, but I can only upload three at a time

message 2 of 3 :)

whatstwilight4.jpg

whatstwilight5.jpg

whatstwilight6.jpg

and 3/3 

whatstwilight7.jpg

whatstwilight8.jpg

whatstwilightwhosdroogie.jpg

Y'know, it's been awhile since I've seen the episode, but I'm pretty sure that's what he's saying ("Who's Droogie?").

Yikes, he's pretty.

Edited by Droogie
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Droogie said:

Y'know, it's been awhile since I've seen the episode, but I'm pretty sure that's what he's saying ("Who's Droogie?").

Yikes, he's pretty.

Nah, if he said "who's Droogie?" it would be purely rhetorical. I'm sure he knows one of his biggest fans. he's probably thinking "where's droogie?" lol :D

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ReidFan said:

okay, I found it on the harddrive, revisited it (what a stupid episode but I digress......) 

Here, mostly for Droogie <3 :

whatstwilight1.jpg

whatstwilight2.jpg

whatstwilight3.jpg

OK, haven't done this in a while... squeeeeeeeee!

• Love 3
16 hours ago, ReidFan said:

I expect that last one to become your screensaver, Ms Droogie :D

I'm not Droggie (obviously!) but one of them has become my screensaver. Looks really good on my laptop!!

Note 1: It was nice to find a page full of Reids, you scroll up, and down, and there he is all the time!! (Thanks, Reidfan and all the people who quoted her post)

Note 2: I seem to remember that we have already had the discussion about Reid's hair: long, short,which season?? But we can have it again if you want!!

Edited by senin
  • Love 3

For the record - one vote for LONG!

And here's something kind of interesting... pic from tumblr poster Ray Davis saying "That's a wrap..." with Matthew in kind of - dare I say - funeral clothes? Not to mention that pretty scruff. Is Reid in mourning?

Y5nOhFT.png

On 1/18/2017 at 6:32 AM, JMO said:

From the various set photos coming out recently, I can't help but wonder if Reid's 'new direction' is 'unshaven', with detours into 'disheveled'. 

"Bathe him and bring him to my tent" - Bookish Jen

• Love 3

reading all the stuff online about this upcoming arc, I'm just so scared now. I need someone to hold my hand, talk me in off the ledge. Not gonna get into the spoilers posted but *noooooooooooooooooooo* *cringe* *cry* 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

reading all the stuff online about this upcoming arc, I'm just so scared now. I need someone to hold my hand, talk me in off the ledge. Not gonna get into the spoilers posted but *noooooooooooooooooooo* *cringe* *cry* 

I feel your pain RF!

• Love 2

I'm starting to feel really nervous.... if I read about it, it's bad, because I start to get all kind of negative feelings. But I can't help trying to learn more about the things to come... 

For the moment I've banished myself from the spoilers thread, I'm not sure I want to know that much!!

Maybe a couple of nice pictures of our favourite doctor would help... please??

• Love 3

Right now I wish I could "like" a post more than once!! 

Thanks a lot Reidfan and Franky, my Saturday just got better!!

Editing to add: and it got even better, I just switched the TV on, and there is a re-run of Amplification!! Yiiiìpppiiii!!

Adding again: Choosing a favorite among the three pictures?? All of them!

Edited by senin
  • Love 2

EGAD! 

how can you possibly hate that sweater?! it's adorable! 

but agreed. jawline. lips. and glasses. love the glasses. I wish 'Reid' would wear his glasses more often. Especially since quite often they've obviously had a long, long day and there's no way he'd have his contacts in from oh dark thirty in the morning when he got up until 18 hours later late at night flying back to DC from <wherever>

• Love 3

I think it's the color combo -- I don't care for black and red together.  And I really hope he's wearing a T shirt underneath.  Oh yes, glasses. I love them even more because they aren't an affectation and he really is blind as a bat.  He clearly likes them -- he's abandoned all the other ones he has worn for these for quite awhile now.  Agreed that for the purposes of believability he'd wear them occasionally on the show.  I've had a contact lens in several times -- I tried monovision (abject failure) -- and I was miserable.  

I did contacts for about 12 years....they were fine until it was determined I needed trifocals..what a nightmare. The contacts prescription was for distance, ie, driving. I'd literally fall up the stairs (as well as down) because that mid-range vision was so off. That, and a nursing baby who was up at all freakin' hours just made the contacts more of a nuisance than anything. I was back to glasses permanently after that :) I'm equally unattractive in both contacts and glasses, so that never mattered :D ... it may be a bit o' the ole vanity thing wanting to wear contacts, especially being filmed, for him. But ultimately, he's just as gorgeous in the glasses as he is in his contacts. And I wish he'd realise that.

2f74d7aced4c5df2fa841956d12df60d.jpg

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Old Dog said:

oooh jawline! I have a whole set of pictures labelled "Jaw1" "Jaw2" "Jaw3" etc! This one is going in to my collection. I just want to nuzzle and nibble that perfect jawline.

does that mean then, in addition to 'lip service' and 'butt and package' , I need to do a 'jawline' collection ?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ReidFan said:

EGAD! 

how can you possibly hate that sweater?! it's adorable! 

but agreed. jawline. lips. and glasses. love the glasses. I wish 'Reid' would wear his glasses more often. Especially since quite often they've obviously had a long, long day and there's no way he'd have his contacts in from oh dark thirty in the morning when he got up until 18 hours later late at night flying back to DC from <wherever>

Perhaps they or he wants you to think Reid doesn't need or wear glasses, just as he's not a drug addict. It was a total accident that he hurt his eyeballs and had to forego contacts for long enough it had to be incorporated into the show, and Matthew has said he wished he hadn't had to wear his glasses as Reid.

• Love 1

These last posts about "Reid in glasses" have reminded me of something, the description that Matthew does of his first idea of Reid, in one of those "Making of "videos I like to watch from time to time.  He says : 

My original conception of him was much different from the way it turned out on the show, originally I had a pencil thin moustache and very big horribly thick glasses. And really long stringy hair. 

But he doesn't say why this image changes, at least I haven't seen it anywhere. 

But I agree with Reidfan , he's gorgeous glasses or not glasses, and with Droogie and Old Dog , that jawline and those lips!!

Edited by senin
  • Love 3