Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer Reid: Gorgeous Gray Matter

• Start Topic

nobody ever guessed the screencap, so I guess we'll dispense with those and just stick to photo edits. No, there is no Starbucks near the park he's in here, I suppose I should have checked that for believability. There is a Seattle's finest though

Starbucks&Sunnidale.jpg

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Bookish Jen said:

I was going to have a look anyway, because you said you were going to use the picture, but thanks for reminding. 

Isn't it the perfect place for him to be, surrounded by books?? 

2 hours ago, ReidFan said:

nobody ever guessed the screencap, so I guess we'll dispense with those and just stick to photo edits. No, there is no Starbucks near the park he's in here, I suppose I should have checked that for believability. There is a Seattle's finest though

Starbucks&Sunnidale.jpg

I enjoyed the guessing game, but I can survive... as long as you keep posting the edits!!

Edited by senin
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Bookish Jen said:

The purple and orange has inspired me on a new jewelry making project. I'll have to examine my beads this weekend.

You do so many things!! 

By the way, do "you" look somehow different? I like your new image!! (how do you call the little picture by your post, avatar??) 

6 minutes ago, Franky said:

This was the 'bad wig' episode, when they tried to go back to an early season and Spencer all of a sudden shows up with a mullet. THAT HE'D NEVER HAD PREVIOUSLY! :D

Yep, I figured that explained the pan-fried mess on top of his head. When I saw that flashback scenes on that particular episode of CM, I laughed out loud. Never once did Spencer have mullet and once again CM "treats" us to its fabulously curated collection of "Wigs of Doom."

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

wow, you guys are mean! I thought he was adorable......

You mean adorkable!

Now I'm thinking "Wigs of Doom" would be a great name for a CM episode. There is this wig shop in my neighborhood, but I never see anyone shopping there. Could there be some nefarious activity going on? Could the owner of this business establishment be an unsub?

And knowing my luck they'll probably mention the Milwaukee street of Lyon again like in the episode of "Rabid." Sigh.

Edited by Bookish Jen
  • Love 1

there needs to be an episode where Spencer is in a park full of autumn colours. 

is Rock Creek Park in DC forested? deciduous forest? must check..

I just finished writing an epic 100 page fanfic. 26000+ words (a first for me, for a single story). I'm exhausted. I need a creative break.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, senin said:

That is almost a short novel!! No wonder you are exhausted!!

Editing to add a  question: when are we going to be able to read it? 

i will post a link once i've started posting it at aooo and/or fanfic net, but it's called "Surprises" and is part of the Spencer and Melissa series.

• Love 3

I just finished writing an epic 100 page fanfic. 26000+ words (a first for me, for a single story). I'm exhausted. I need a creative break.

Congrats, ReidFan!  I tend to be too wordy, so for the story I've got going now, I decided to give myself a personal challenge to get my point across in fewer words.  Lasted a whole two chapters.  Turns out that, for me, it's less work to write more.  But I'm determined to get back to the challenge.....when I have more time!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ReidFan said:

Wow, that's brilliant. Congrats! Well done, it feels amazing and exhausting and wonderful, right! It's so great to write a proper, long story and know you've really achieved something. :)

dunno, that is kinda weird isn't it? He has a long coat on, and I haven't done anything to him (whoops, poor choice of words?) except lift him out of the original photo but he does look a little disproportionate here doesn't he?

The purple tree is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm thinking of two of my sisters, who love purple... one of them is a Reid/Matthew fan too, she's going to love it. 

There is some kind of strange proportion in Matthew's figure but ... who cares? (I don't )

BTW, "I haven't done anything to him" is not a poor choice of words, it's a very good one... and very revealing, too!!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, senin said:

The purple tree is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm thinking of two of my sisters, who love purple... one of them is a Reid/Matthew fan too, she's going to love it. 

There is some kind of strange proportion in Matthew's figure but ... who cares? (I don't )

BTW, "I haven't done anything to him" is not a poor choice of words, it's a very good one... and very revealing, too!!

I can only imagine what ReidFan would do to him. I bet it would be quite naughty and pumpkin-spiced.

Seriously, I had a total giggle when I saw that pic of Matthew (love, love, LOVE that pea coat he's sporting). It looks like ReidFan photoshopped Matthew's torso on my more petite bottom half, but the last time I wore footwear like that Clinton Original Recipe was running for President and I was reading a tattered copy of Sassy magazine.

Edited by Bookish Jen
4 hours ago, Franky said:

Yes, Matthew did this, I think twice? In the earlier seasons. Crazy categories, funny, insulting awards. Very much like the Dundees.

Too bad I wasn't there. I would have gotten cute drunk like Pam.

Edited by Bookish Jen
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

redversion.jpg

again, not my background. Someone with an affinity for reddish backgrounds sent it to me and asked me to matthew it. So I put a picture of him in his favourite sweater, the gift from Paget, in it. 

I love that sweater. Paget knows Matthew so well.

I so want to hang out with Paget and drink boxed wine.

• Love 2

redversion.jpg

again, not my background. Someone with an affinity for reddish backgrounds sent it to me and asked me to matthew it. So I put a picture of him in his favourite sweater, the gift from Paget, in it. 

The colours are beautiful and I love Matthew's face in this pictures, he seems so happy!!

And now you've made his name a verb, I need to think of other contexts in which I could use it!!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

a new start. Fall colours are just starting here. I took this (background) photo yesterday morning. And the screencapture is from last night's season premiere. A new season just getting started.

justgettingstarted.jpg

There he is, Spencer in thought...sigh.

41 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

actually, there he is, Spencer in a bdsm sex shop wondering WTF is all this stuff for? And why did Mr Scratch pick *my* ID to use in here!

I don't understand this, but if it is about last night's epidode I don't want to know anything!!

New season starts around mid-October here in Spain, and I don't want it spoilt. I won't be reading the episodes threads, I hope this one is more or less safe. I thought I wouldn't be reading the forum at all, but I seem unable to do it. 

Thanks for the pictures!! BTW, I always say that I like Reid with any clothes, hairstyle... but I don't like his new hairstyle much.

• Love 1

oh DAMMIT. I am so sorry, Senin. Yes, that is from last night's episode. Dammit, dammit, dammit.

I will not do that again :-(

I don't think it really gives the plot away, but it is a spoiler. Fifty lashes for me!

note to self: no actual mentions of season 12 episode occurrences in any thread except the episode one! I'm sorry, Senin and TheWhiteOwl!