Type keyword(s) to search

Miss Perception: Cancellation Talk

I just heard this and am disappointed.  But the way the writing was going (with boring Donny and Kate) I'm not surprised.  I loved Season One.  Too bad they couldn't just revamp it somehow and bring it back to what made it good.  A lot of stuff being canceled.

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure it's been wrapped for a few months.  It was a fifteen episode season, and there is no reason to delay shooting.  They may have suspected cancellation or not - I don't follow this show that closely.  Epguides has had the titles of episodes 311 through 314 for months, but not 315, which might be a bit of a spoiler, who can say?

I'm going to miss the show.  I liked the characters, it was different than the usual cops and bad guys and of the shows currently on TV, this was the best at getting the medicine right.

Netflix picked up Longmire; I wish someone would do the same with this show because I like it a whole lot more than Longmire.

...Netflix picked up Longmire; I wish someone would do the same with this show because I like it a whole lot more than Longmire.

ITA! I loved the scenery in Longmire, but finally dropped it after the episode with the cult family--way too much gratuitous violence.

Perception seems well suited for the online-watching crowd. It's more cerebral. Is there any hope?

Did we already know the final episodes start airing February 17? (See: http://www.returndates.com/ )

If they haven't already finished writing and filming, they could do a nice job of wrapping up.

I just heard this.  That's the day Rizzoli and Isles returns and this show always followed it.   So it sounds like they really are going to air some new episodes that were already filmed?   Great!  Wasn't the last episode a cliff hanger? 

Edited by SierraMist

We're coming up on the last two episodes of the series.  On 3/10 is the episode Romeo in which a student is murdered and Pierce defends her boyfriend.  On 3/17 is the final episode Run in which Kate is abducted by someone from Pierce's past.

• Love 1