Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E16: The Show Must Go On

Lisin

When a double homicide leads Nick and Hank to a carnival, Silas and Rosalee go under cover to find out what's going on behind the scenes; a resistance member makes a sacrifice for Adalind.

Not my favorite episode ever, that's for sure. It had a distinctly Charlie's Angels vibe to it, what with the undercover work and the donning of costumes, which amused me greatly. Rosalie = Kris Munroe at the circus!  

• Love 1

Anything that brings us more Monroe and Rosalee is a good thing in my book. LOL! And yes, I'm thrilled that they didn't leave Wu in the nut house. Wu's deadpan comments? Always gold and made of win.

I loved the end when all we heard was Monroe's wolf howl. Lol.

I am interested to see the coming together (finally!) of the Adalind has a royal baby hexenbiest storyline with the Portland group.

• Love 1
cosmic1 writes: I am interested to see the coming together (finally!) of the Adalind has a royal baby hexenbiest storyline with the Portland group.

Me too as it seems she has been off on her own for ages and ages and (for me) her story line became dull because she wasn't interacting with the Portland Gang.

I'm super excited to get Le European Plotline overwith! Adalind, HexenBaby, Mama Grimm, and the rest of the gang all in one place is sure to breathe some life into this story! I just hope the baby isn't like, The One, or anything. I'm not sure what her endgame is...

I just hope the baby isn't like, The One, or anything. I'm not sure what her endgame is...

ITA with this.  I am actually just hoping the writers actually HAVE an endgame in mind and aren't just winging it.

(edited)

I'm super excited to get Le European Plotline overwith! Adalind, HexenBaby, Mama Grimm, and the rest of the gang all in one place is sure to breathe some life into this story! I just hope the baby isn't like, The One, or anything. I'm not sure what her endgame is...

I'm going to be really, really pissed if she grows up overnight and becomes a hot, evil babe. That plot twist is so very overdone but seems to be irresistible to sci-fi / fantasy writers.

Edited by CoderLady
  • Like 1
  • Love 1