Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E00: Special Delivery

He's just chillin', yo. Poor guy! I hope he finds some happiness and gets over whatever is dragging him down.

I'm so glad they gave us a follow-up episode to last season and can't believe how excited I am about the coming season. I only hope it is even crazier, boozier and less strategic than the last.

I also fully expect to see some of the Are You The One alums on The Challenge which is another one of my shows that is better than chocolate!

Maude

Adam/Brittany and JJ/Simone are going to be on the next Challenge. Should be hilarious!

Chris T. "just chillin'" was the funniest part of the episode.

Poor Ryan's match, whatever her name is, not a single mention. At least they actually showed her in some of the shots!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed these fools. Though, only the names of the most ridiculous stayed with me. Hopefully Amber(?) and Ethan(?) won't let any of the rest of the cast babysit. Or touch the baby. Or even be in the same room with her. 

Adding some of this crew to the Challenge cast is brilliant and enough to make me try watching that mess again.