Type keyword(s) to search

Jena Irene

• Start Topic

(edited)

Awwww, JENA#%7Q! has no replies on her thread.

"LOSS GOO !"

(Let's go!)

And I'm showing you my underarm as I scream it.

Well, if JENA all caps, one name, long EE was in the hot seat after The Huff, I mean, The Woolf, then after Caleb's foot in mouth she looks like rainbows and puppies now by comparison. She must be dancing around the room, raising her arms,  screaming something unintelligible,  bouncing with both feet close together while bobbing her head and biting her lower lip.

LOSS GOO !

Edited by ari333
  • Love 1
(edited)

Haha!  I "loaf" what you just posted!

I loaf you too! I have worked that into my real life vernacular. People generally don't get it and think I'm weird, but that ship has sailed.

Big HOGS!

(Big hugs, translation)

I'm going to need someone to pass me Patti's neck pencil to get through this coming Wednesday. I wonder if JENA#%7Q! has been distancing herself from her true good buddy/slash/ prom date Caleb who is part of her Idol family who she loves for life, fah-realz.... you know what with his mouth being full of his foot. 

Edited by ari333
  • Love 1

Well, with his mouth being full of his foot, she'll probably be the only one able to understand what he's saying.  And yeah, I tend to say things like that too, usually to blank stares as the person walks away slowly and carefully.  But what they heck, I'm ok with them thinking I'm a widdow (weirdo) and probably a cweep!

Omg, you got me started. :)

Seriously though, IDK why she insists on doing that thing with the words.... and her mouth. HCJ spotted it at her audition and it was so bad he thought it was a speech impediment and said something to that effect. If that isn't a clue to effing STOP. IT. - then IDK what is. Sheesh. It's so incredibly annoying.

And I'm a JLo fan usually, for the most part, but her telling JENA#%7Q! that the best part of her performances was when she screams things at the audience? Really? There's another clue.

And whose idea were those effing glow stix? Pass the neck pencil.... and the Pepto.

And why does her mom have to worm her way into the camera? We didn't see Woolf's grandma photo bombing Sam every chance she got. Damn. Mrs. Ascuitto (or it is JENA'S#%7Q! MOM!?) reminds me of another Dina Lohan and I don't mean in the looks department.

"LOSS GOO !"

• Love 1

Jena is young but I keep getting the sense she is trying to copy Haley Williams. She mentioned she's obsessed with Paramore and it's obvious she is trying to emulate Haley. She should try to be her own artist more but at the same time, she is only 17 and can't really be expected to be her own artist just yet. In a few years she will probably figure herself out more and hopefully be more herself than someone else. That is probably why many people are turned off by her, because her whole act seems fake and put on because it's not exactly genuine. All the "Put your hands up!!!!!" and fist pumping are totally Haley. I see her more as a Regina Spektor than a Haley Williams, to be honest. The affectations in her voice are probably to try to sound more like Haley as well.

And why does her mom have to worm her way into the camera? We didn't see Woolf's grandma photo bombing Sam every chance she got. Damn. Mrs. Ascuitto (or it is JENA'S#%7Q! MOM!?) reminds me of another Dina Lohan and I don't mean in the looks department.

It's bad when you're trying to be all Haley Williams and your mom is going all Dina Lohan on camera. I'm watching for her to screan out "SING OUT LOUISE!!!" while she's singing (Maybe she can be JENA!$*#& ROSE IRENE LOUISE as her stage persona)

I can't understand the pronunciation deal. I noticed on one song much earlier she was "O-ver-pro-noun-ce-ating". I was wondering if she had a hearing loss as a kid (one of my kids had one when she was younger and she sounded like she had a Hungarian accent when she started talking which eventually disappeared when she got older)

I was wondering if she had a hearing loss as a kid (one of my kids had one when she was younger and she sounded like she had a Hungarian accent when she started talking which eventually disappeared when she got older)

LOL!  I am Hungarian, and while all my relatives have strong accents, not one of them sounded like they suffered from hearing loss.  

No no! I didn't mean to offend any Hungarians on the board! She just had an accent that sounded like a strong Hungarian accent. It was like this 3 year old speaking English with an accent - it's hard to explain as nobody she was in contact with at that time had an accent. I don't know whether she didn't hear the words correctly or was trying to over enunciate or what it was. 

Oh, it's okay, I got a smile out of that!  

A while back there was a sketch on a show (Saturday Night Live maybe?) where they were in a body hair wax removal salon and the girl wanted  a Brazilian and when the lady took the towel off her lower half she said: Yikes, are you Hungarian?   Well, I roared! 

No harm, no foul!