Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: The Line

I guess it's nice to see that the show is back and that the SAs can play just as dirty as our "heroes" - I don't believe Finn really thought Cary was guilty, but that he might crack and "flip" on Bishop if he had to spend time in the Big House (and wow, Cary was tough when his "friend" was threatening to cut off his finger). And on the subject of Cary - nice to see his colleagues are prepared to rally round him and (despite some grumbling) stump up his $1.5m bail - unlike his dad, who I really couldn't believe couldn't stump up more (seriously, couldn't he have offered up like $100,000 instead of $10,000 - it wouldn't have put them over the top but would be a plausible to get together quickly for the wealth he's been portrayed to have).

Glad to see the blond investigator(? State's Attourney?) is immune to the magical power of Kainda's vagina and pointed out the blindingly obvious fact that if she tells Kalinda the name of their informant, that man will be dead in 7.5 seconds. And surely if the SAs "know" that the bail money is the product of illegal activity, they would have seized it already - quite right of the Judge to say "If you can prove that, I'll deny bail. Until then, he's free." As I say, I don't mind the SAs being as underhand as our protagonists as I makes the contest between the two seem more balanced.

Also, nice to see Eli actually successfully manipulating Peter to get what he wants. If he's meant to be the "best in the business", he ought to be good at persuasion/coercion in his cause.