Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot

• Start Topic

WTF. I haven't watched the second episode yet and I don't know if I'm going to. I have no idea what this is supposed to be about. It's just weird and I don't get it. 

Two very gruesome cases. The act of boiling a baby in the Burnside case is just too heinous and unspeakable.

Lois being too trusting with Sister Megan is mind-boggling. Why would you let a stranger, let alone a reporter to contaminate your crime scenes and interfere in your ongoing cases?

Why would you share your findings and theories with her? Lois seems to believe everything the nun says without getting her officers to double check things.

The lab analysis discovers high levels of sulfur dioxide in the black goo. Megan makes a connection to brimstone from the Bible. And just like that Lois assumes that the perpetrator is a religious fanatic. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Like 3
(edited)

Alcoholic cop and earnest nun solving a twisted crime.  I kinda dig the idea.     I am usually a fan of Ryan Murphy’s stuff and this has potential to be creepy fun but It also has the potential to pretty quickly fly off the handle.     That being said I am so far enjoying the mystery of it all.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Like 4

Niecy Nash is just not believable as a cop.  She's just not a very good actress and her fake smoking is pointless.

That is the skinniest, smallest flask I have ever seen.

Blood backing up into an IV is a serious problem. 

• Angry 1