Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E30: Eviction #9, Head of Household #10

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

Those of you who have managed to watch these people every episode + on streams deserve some sort of medal. 

enjoy watching them, feeds and episodes, so I need no medal.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

enjoy watching them, feeds and episodes, so I need no medal.

I'm truly glad. I like knowing who's going so I know whether or not to miss part of Thursday Night Football. Your rundowns of the live streams make that much easier. I used to count on my mom to keep me updated, but she checked out on this season weeks ago. 

5 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

I'm truly glad. I like knowing who's going so I know whether or not to miss part of Thursday Night Football. Your rundowns of the live streams make that much easier. I used to count on my mom to keep me updated, but she checked out on this season weeks ago. 

Thank you!  Love to help out!

Hard to say what gave me more pleasure.... Rubina surviving so I can still have someone to root for or the fact that something went terribly wrong for sour puss Chelsie, and she was unable to get her way. And of course, Cam would be interested in Mak over someone with a permanent b#$ch face. God she is misery incarnate.

Unfortunately, I believe my joy will be short lived.... unless Rubina or Kimo is a savant with stacking candy pieces and wins HOH with news that next week is double eviction one will surely follow the other out the door.

Wake up people! Chelsie is on a glide path to winning this entire game.... please, please get rid of her ASAP or the next month will be a long slog to her inevitable victory and I can't take another Jag-Off type winner.

What's the over under that Rubina's zing will somehow be tied to Tucker?

By the way where was this emotional T'Kor all season-she might have made a great character, but she just never really jelled as a person to follow in the game. Poor woman now has to be alone with D-Bag Quinn who if history is any guide she will have to put him in the friendzone when he makes a run at her in the jury house.

Lastly I cannot tell you people how MUCH I wanted the eviction voting booth to be one of the porta potties.... that would have been....legend!

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

56 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

What's the over under that Rubina's zing will somehow be tied to Tucker?

I think her zing will be about her small size. 

I'm looking forward ro Chelsie's zing because I think it'll be about her jealousy over Cam and it's gonna embarrass her and send her over the edge!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm so glad I tune in for Thursday's eviction. T' bore seemed very blah, I don't  get where all the adoration  comes from. They sure cry a lot this bunch. Outside  for a week, looked awful , I bet it was fun at first. The last time they were outside,  it changed  the whole game, and I hated it.

Poor Quinn, he'll  have mumbles  to keep him company. Thank you to the posters with feeds, that keep  us up to date. I try and read as much as I can.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Leah gets a few minutes in the HoH room. 

What is that white, curved, statue-esque type thing they all keep fondling in the HOH room this season?  I've seen it several times, and can't figure out what it's supposed to be.