Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Nothing's Wrong With It, I Just Don't Need It Anymore

• Start Topic

1478x832.webp

A flashback reveals Eve and Nick’s origins, how Yancy got suspended, and Nick and Izzy’s nefarious business dealings.

Premiere Date: Aug. 28, 2024        Apple TV+ 

I wonder what happened to Nick's first wife. Have they ever said?

This is a pretty cute show. But I doubt I will renew my subscription to Apple TV beyond this month. There's really nothing else on the platform I want to watch, and this one show alone isn't really enough to justify the cost.

Not a fan of this episode — too much Eve and her almost spineless husband.

Previous episodes have made us believe that Christopher/Nick is the main villain. This episode shows that Eve is the master manipulator. How can a conman be easily manipulated by a bimbo who needs looking after? Can love struck be that powerful?

That sex in a morgue thing seems far fetched, with CCTV and everything. What does Rosa see in Yancy? Telling the truth is sexy? You need to get your head examined, girl. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bonnie Witt (the sex offender) and Evan Shook (the realtor) are pointless characters.

RIP Heather with the weather.

2 hours ago, UnknownK said:

She likes tall honest men, and I am sure some people have a sex at work fantasy.

When they work in a morgue? Red flag.

• LOL 1

Eve is gross, and Nick is sick for doing whatever she wants. I hope they get caught sooner rather than later. Wondering how they would think that Nick would be incognito opening a massive resort in the Bahamas. 

• Like 1
(edited)

I liked this episode. We’re entering Postman Always Rings Twice or Double Indemnity territory. The crooked couple ends up turning on each other. Who will crack first here?  

The crooked tip line cop is a funny character. Now we see how Yancy will be falsely accused. 

My husband picked up on a great film reference:  blood going down the shower drain equals Psycho. As in the weird remake starring Vince Vaughn!  Which we never even watched. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Useful 1