Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Pretty Big Deal

• Start Topic

When a distress call leads to a desolate planet, what the crew finds turns everything on its head.
Premiere Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2024     SyFy    10pm   

nup_203846_00815.jpg

the-ark-still-3.jpg

The crew of Ark 1 answer a distress call from Ark 8 and encounter the remnants of crashed Ark 8 on a planet-- an Ark that was mostly populated by clones.  Including a clone of Spencer Lane named Ian.  Spencer is having issues confronting the fact he's a clone.

Turns out some of the clones -- Gen 3 clones, who were clones of clones -- went all murdery psychotic that lead to the destruction of Ark 8.

The Ark 15ers continue to plot -- thinking that Eva and Bryce are both Eastern Federation - and the plan looks like they want to kill all Eastern Federation supporters.

Garnett rescues all the Gen 2 clones, and while making plans to somehow rescue the Ark 8 Gen 3 clones there is a massive explosion on the planet at the Ark 8 crash site and kills everyone left on the planet.

Angus is sad because some of the Ark 15ers took over the agro-dome while he was on the mend, but now he's back in control.  I question Angus' priorities growing flowers when food should be the priority, let alone growing too many potatoes to make vodka.

And in the 'nobody really cares about what happens to Kelly' news, they remove the bomb embedded in Kelly's brain -- then Kelly asks Doctor March about removing the rest of her implants, which is basically impossible.

• Like 1

I actually liked this episode. But wow, what a reveal - Spencer is a clone! I did not see that coming. This news will probably bring him and Sharon closer. So now Reese Ritchie will have to play two versions of the same character on the show.

So Kimi and Lati are EF hunters. I don't believe that Brice and/or Eva are EF, although Brice apparently lying about knowing Kimi's friend is suspicious. Though, wouldn't it be funny if Brice also was a clone or twin?

Ugh, more Kelly drama with her implants. Don't care.

• Like 2

I may be the only one who cares, but I was pleased at Alicia and Agnus finally kissing. I thought that Ark 15 woman was trying to hit on Agnus in the plant room, and Alicia was going to see and get all upset and stop talking to him. I was pleasantly surprised she was just encouraging him to go for it with Alicia.