Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E6: All Up in Gina's Grill

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, Pi237 said:

That's what I was wondering - did he have that kind of money all along and was just cheap and stingy? Too comfortable letting Shannon foot it all and she decided to get some back in a big lump sum by 'borrowing' never intending to pay it back? That happens in marriages a lot 'ill pay you back' knowing you never will because its all in the same pot and you'll just budget tighter til the bill is paid. Except they were never married so John really expected it back?. Or did he get a windfall out of nowhere? Its very odd to go from paying for everything to asking for $75,000!  Of course they're rich so maybe that's like 20 bucks to them lol

Or was Shannon exaggerating about how much she spent? Or was it that Shannon wanted to prioritize things that John didn’t care about so went but didn’t pay even though he technically could have. Like if someone is the type that thinks a fancy hotel is a waste of money, they may go on a trip if asked but still not feel like it’s something they should have to pay for. I know it sounds like I’m on his side and I’m not. I think it’s an asshole who is being a huge dick. But I don’t think Shannon is a reliable narrator either. And she’s an adult. John didn’t make her drink or get a facelift (this money was for a completely unnecessary expense. It’s not like this was rent money) or anything. I think they were an extremely unhealthy couple who brought out the worst in each other.

I'm kind of with Heather here. We’ve heard one side of this story. And a side that doesn’t make total sense to me. I’ve witnessed enough Shannon hysterics on this show to take it with a grain of salt. I feel terrible for her. It seems like she’s in a lot of pain. I want everyone to stop kicking her while she’s down. But I don’t believe hers is the only side to this story.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 8/15/2024 at 6:14 PM, Pi237 said:

Seriously! Gina is right-her friend has changed and gotten meaner since buddying up with Tamra. How 1% of her to degrade someone about their Rolex not working. 

Why are Gina’s kids always at Travis’ house? Hope she returns the favor once in a while. 

To be fair a Rolex has to be wound and if you don't wear or use a watch winder it technically doesn't work. Also, my husband has a bunch fo high end watches and none of them have the right time but they do work. So what if it doesn't work or have the right time. Emily is beyond obsessed with Jenn and her bank account. 

• Like 7
(edited)
On 8/26/2024 at 3:45 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, I know it was his ring camera but the fact that he saved all the footage to use against her tells me he is not a nice person...with ring you have the option to delete footage, he obviously had an ongoing project to ruin her life.

He probably had to save the footage because she was stalking him, eg. driving by his house, and even going in, and they fought. She also had the DUI after he left his house, and almost ran his daughter over, and he saved that footage too because it was becoming a legal issue.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 8/28/2024 at 4:08 PM, Workslame said:

To be fair a Rolex has to be wound and if you don't wear or use a watch winder it technically doesn't work. Also, my husband has a bunch fo high end watches and none of them have the right time but they do work. So what if it doesn't work or have the right time. Emily is beyond obsessed with Jenn and her bank account. 

The second a watch like this is worn again, it starts running. That's what an automatic (movement) watch is about, or in the case of a Rolex it's called a Perpetual (movement). One has to fix the time, and date. In vintage Rolexes the crown has to be turned to wind the watch.

The issue with Jen is that she posted on IG saying that she has two Rolexes that Ryan gifted her, and she has no intention selling any.

Screenshot_20240829_191731_Instagram.jpg

On 8/29/2024 at 4:17 PM, ZettaK said:

The second a watch like this is worn again, it starts running. That's what an automatic (movement) watch is about, or in the case of a Rolex it's called a Perpetual (movement). One has to fix the time, and date. In vintage Rolexes the crown has to be turned to wind the watch.

The issue with Jen is that she posted on IG saying that she has two Rolexes that Ryan gifted her, and she has no intention selling any.

Screenshot_20240829_191731_Instagram.jpg

I know how it works. I was just saying that just because it didn't have the right time doesn't mean it was broken. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 8/31/2024 at 11:09 PM, Workslame said:

I know how it works. I was just saying that just because it didn't have the right time doesn't mean it was broken. 

I agree. It seems she didn't know it was not broken, and she claimed she owned two Rolex watches.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I agree. It seems she didn't know it was not broken, and she claimed she owned two Rolex watches.

I mean, from what we know about Jen, I wouldn’t be surprised if she never learned how to tell time on a standard clock face, hence no way to know the watch wasn’t keeping time.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 8/29/2024 at 4:07 PM, ZettaK said:

He probably had to save the footage because she was stalking him, eg. driving by his house, and even going in, and they fought. She also had the DUI after he left his house, and almost ran his daughter over, and he saved that footage too because it was becoming a legal issue.

Sure but he waited until they were filming (rather than immediately after the incident) to bring it out.  Dirtbag.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, Workslame said:

Well, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 

I own a Rolex, it is actually a knock off from Singapore and the back of it says it is "Stainless Still," and it keeps excellent time, that is how I know it is a knock off, lol.

When I wanted to buy a real Rolex a friend (owns a real one) told me it spends more time at the jeweler than on her wrist.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I own a Rolex, it is actually a knock off from Singapore and the back of it says it is "Stainless Still," and it keeps excellent time, that is how I know it is a knock off, lol.

When I wanted to buy a real Rolex a friend (owns a real one) told me it spends more time at the jeweler than on her wrist.

I would wear that Stainless Still with pride! I only have one because it was my dad's and he passed away. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4