Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1478x832.webp

Teenager Pip Fitz-Amobi investigates the disappearance five years ago of Andie Bell, who people believe was murdered by her boyfriend Sal Singh, and is determined to prove otherwise.

Pip decides to do her project on a local murder case. But when she starts her investigation, she learns some people would rather it was left in the past.

Premiere Date: August 1, 2024    Netflix    

AAAABeLyWwqUnYJBIAGK-y6mWCYxRsISgGottUZL

• Like 1

We keep seeing the same flashbacks when younger Pip saw Andie in the school corridor, she was running from something, put up a silence gesture to Pip. Then Sal came looking for her. Am guessing this is the only direct interaction that Pip had with Andie, hence it keeps playing in her mind.

Max and Naomi’s versions of event don’t quite match up. Max admits that Sal asked them to lie to the police and give him an alibi.

Ravi shows Pip the “confession” text from Sal and it was written in perfect grammar/spelling. Sal liked using slang in his text. So they conclude that the last text couldn’t be from Sal. Good clue.

• Like 2

I really liked it.

Very good actors. Very natural.

The girl playing Pip is perfect. I understand why everyone wants to forget, so that needed someone we could root for and seem extremely sympathetic in spite of that. And the actress nails it.

• Like 1
On 8/6/2024 at 3:57 PM, Bellatrix said:

I really liked it.

Very good actors. Very natural.

The girl playing Pip is perfect. I understand why everyone wants to forget, so that needed someone we could root for and seem extremely sympathetic in spite of that. And the actress nails it.

I was trying to figure out why she looked familiar. She was the cheerful, outgoing roommate, in Wednesday

• Like 1
On 8/10/2024 at 9:32 PM, Anela said:

I was trying to figure out why she looked familiar. She was the cheerful, outgoing roommate, in Wednesday

Same here, I finally had to Google it. I liked her character on Wednesday, and so far she is the main thing that appeals to me in this show. I'm having a hard time getting into the mystery or caring about the other characters, but I'll give it another couple of episodes.

• Like 2