Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Anomaly

• Start Topic

Don't worry, there will be karaoke tonight!

203_the-ark_photo01.jpg

An unexpected visitor wreaks havoc on the ship's electrical system.

Premiere Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2024     SyFy    10pm   

203_the-ark_photo03.jpg

Stop humming tiptoe through the tulips!

Smell ya later warp bubble energy snake -- we hardly knew ya.

And turns out there are at least 2 moles from Ark 15 -- Kimi and the horticulture woman.  I'm shocked !! #sarcasm

But it turns out Felix's spider sense about moles from Ark 15 was bang on.

I suspect Garnet is pissed because the Juno Project probably paired her with William Trust.

And now not only is Ark 1 stuck in a void with no stars, Bryce disappears without his clothes.

• Like 2

I'm guessing the Juno Project paired her with Felix Strickland and that's why she was kinda unnecessarily aggressive and yelling at him about Kimi ...that scene happened soon after she read her Juno match... and just something about the way she said "Strickland" when she first saw him...she sounded kind of embarrassed/uncomfortable and trying to cover it up by being even more authoritative than usual. Like she wanted to emphasize that their relationship was super-professional, not personal, y'know? At least, that's how I read the scene. Also, Sharon's reaction when she read the Juno results was more utter confusion (which makes sense since Felix is gay) rather than disgust (which I imagine would be more how she'd react if it was William Trust :P)

Also...we're supposed to be worried about that guy vanishing and leaving his clothes behind but... clearly he'll be rescued... naked.  That's some wacky fanservice there. :P I mean...what a suspenseful cliffhanger! ;)

Thought the episode was 'meh'. But intrigued by what it's setting up, teasing several plot threads: Strickland's daughter, Brice's disappearance, Kimi's hidden agenda, Juno matches.

• Like 2
On 8/1/2024 at 9:18 AM, chrisrose said:

Also...we're supposed to be worried about that guy vanishing and leaving his clothes behind but... clearly he'll be rescued... naked.  That's some wacky fanservice there. :P I mean...what a suspenseful cliffhanger! ;)

It's like Time Traveler's Wife. When he time traveled he disappeared and left his clothes behind, and ended up naked in whatever year he went to. 

But yes, obviously what's his name will be rescued.  But I think the electricity monster must be out to get him since he ejected it out of the ark.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

It's like Time Traveler's Wife. When he time traveled he disappeared and left his clothes behind, and ended up naked in whatever year he went to.

Ahh, thanks for the info...never seen that movie. :)

Yeah I guess the electricity merged with the FTL warp bubble thingy when he ejected it...and did something... causing the lack of stars etc when they got out of FTL? So they're not where/when they should be? Time travel would be fun.

This show is so silly but I do enjoy it.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 8/1/2024 at 7:58 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

I suspect Garnet is pissed because the Juno Project probably paired her with William Trust.

My first thought was it paired her with Spencer. He was a pain in her @$$ all through season one, which wasn't all that long ago. Even though right now they're somewhat getting along she still has to be hurt that he made such a big deal about her "genetic enhancements". And he might not be interested in getting up close and personal with Tardigrade Girl.

Edited by NeenerNeener