Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Episode 8

• Start Topic

SHOW0057092680000011_1_thumbnail.jpeg

(Series Finale)

Things come to a head as missions, agents, and issues from the then and now collide in one epic confrontation; George and other Lazarus agents have just one chance to try and save their own while fixing the three-week loop once and for all.

Premiere Date: July 28, 2024     TNT      10pm

4tDiQeDfAI6aPE3Iq2Bp1DGaCL7.jpg

Why did the Lazarus team give the scientists the plans to help them finish building the time machine when the team wanted to destroy it? I’m a little confused on various team members’ motivations

So if I understand the ending correctly, somehow Sarah took over leading the Lazarus Project from Wes and is using time travel for good instead of just resetting things to save the world from destruction? How did that come about when the team killed all the scientists who created the time machine in the past?

1 hour ago, DanaK said:

Why did the Lazarus team give the scientists the plans to help them finish building the time machine when the team wanted to destroy it? I’m a little confused on various team members’ motivations

I think they were looking to use it to escape as it appeared unlikely at the time they were going to make it back to the plane.  

38 minutes ago, DanaK said:

So if I understand the ending correctly, somehow Sarah took over leading the Lazarus Project from Wes and is using time travel for good instead of just resetting things to save the world from destruction? How did that come about when the team killed all the scientists who created the time machine in the past?

My impression was the Time Machine was destroyed except for the one on the plane so Sarah only has the ability to reset back to the checkpoint.  

At the beginning of the episode when the bullet disabled the Time Machine on the plane the damage looked a lot more serious than just replacing the hard drive.  I was convinced they were all going to be stuck in 2012 instead of George popping the one from the lab in it.  

I’m glad we got the explanation how Bryson was hopping around pursuing George for several episodes.  

There’s a scene at the end during the credits that TNT shrank to show commercials - I’m going to do a rewatch on demand to see what that was about.  

@edhopper The scene showed Bryson with a gun in a box, then he had an envelope addressed to Becky with a note instructing her not to open it until July 1 2024.  We didn’t see what was in the envelope - it was likely telling her to be on the train to meet George & keep him safe (that scene we saw episodes earlier)  Then he put the box in a locker.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1