Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, AllAstronauts said:

hmmm

Now?

I’m good now, thanks!

But the blue line that demarcates unread replies hasn’t returned. Just the phrase “unread replies” is in its place.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But the blue line that demarcates unread replies hasn’t returned. Just the phrase “unread replies” is in its place.

This is still true, and I miss that blue line far more than I would have predicted if asked about it.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I get it in one browser but not the other, clearing cookies and refresh didn't help for me, so I've passed it along. 

Can you adjust width and font? (Because in the browser where the blue line doesn't appear, I can't do either after clearing cookies). 

10 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

For future reference - how are y'all posting here when the sight is "funky"?  I tried to open what looked to be show or forum links but I couldn't get to anyplace recognizable.

@AllAstronauts @CM-BlueButterfly @GHScorpiosRule @Anela

It was really difficult. I finally managed to find a way to create a post, and I thought it wasn't going to submit it, even when I found a link to click. 

The issue about the blue line for new replies has been resolved for me on Firefox. Hope that's true for you as well. (And I hear you about missing it more than you thought you would!)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CM-BlueButterfly said:

The issue about the blue line for new replies has been resolved for me on Firefox. Hope that's true for you as well. (And I hear you about missing it more than you thought you would!)

It’s back for me on safari/iphone, if that info helps. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Oh, it’s okay for me, too.  Working on both safari and chrome.  Not the line, the forum.  

Edited by Anela
34 minutes ago, CM-BlueButterfly said:

I had the same issue but it was resolved, so I'm checking if it's still an issue. 

It seems to have been resolved. I’m in my phone using Safari.

Site is partially working. 

• Only the default green thumbs up "like" is available
  • The back button goes to the last page interaction (for example, liking a post) instead of the last page visited
  • Cannot quote another's post
  • Images in posts not displaying

But it's 1:30 a.m., so maybe this is just an artifact of some software update?

13 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

But it's 1:30 a.m., so maybe this is just an artifact of some software update?

Unfortunately, it seems to be related to an issue I experienced yesterday after I created the last two forums. At least, that's what I'm assuming because after that issue was resolved, the site went all funky. 

The problem is that, according to AllAstronauts, it's apparently not a bug that AllAstronauts can pinpoint and resolve permanently and it's not specific to Primetimer either. 

On that note, the issues are resolved for me. 

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, CM-BlueButterfly said:

Yes, resolved for me as well.

• Like 1