Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Episode 7

• Start Topic

lpSyU2cgUnFd9CkUFVT6zznzkvQ.jpg

When a catastrophic event severely compromises the Lazarus team's plans, George and Sarah must work together to execute their mission and are forced to go head-to-head with an unyielding Wes.

Premiere Date: July 21, 2024     TNT      9pm

9NTlqT2MFqFY0te61QMJJGRRcoy.jpg

7 hours ago, HerkyJerky said:

OK, who was the disciple that was still alive?

Dr. Samson, who was in Security while George and Sarah were trying to get Wes to go back to the checkpoint.  

• Thanks 1

Pure speculation here: this is going to end with George & everyone else in the same place they were at the start of S1E01, right?

I'm so used to seeing Caroline Quentin in either straight up comedy (Men Behaving Badly) or comedy/drama (Jonathan Creek) that it's a bit jarring to see her going hammer & tongs at Wes.

And the Lazarus Project sure seems to have a ton of couples working for it.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, fastiller said:

Pure speculation here: this is going to end with George & everyone else in the same place they were at the start of S1E01, right?

That would make sense, destroy the Time Machine in 2012 so it won’t exist in 2023/2024 to create the black hole messing things up.  I guess it depends on how the show defines this stuff.  If the show were to continue I wonder if they’d be going the route of alternate timelines as in after the work is destroyed in 2012 the 2024 team is still in 2012 or something like that. 

So I guess we saw the awful thing that George does causing Bryson to try to kill him in the train station in 2024.  

• Like 1