Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E07: Auditions 7

• Start Topic

(edited)

Okay, the only thing more annoying that having to hear the "random" audience comments is getting subtitles for them rather than letting us see what's happening on stage.

Yes, Terry, we can see that he's putting the bottle cap back on. Shut up.

Cuban singer - surprised it took so long for Simon to stop him. Of course he doesn't get buzzed, he gets invited back. I'm sure he'll come back with a beautiful song in Spanish (just as it's written in the script).

Parkour guy...is he sure the kids are his? Or is this his DIY vasectomy method? (No, Simon, watching a guy dunk his head in hot sauce and then get hit in his, uh, nether region in multiple ways is not at all compelling.)

Okay, the Japanese pair were getting on my nerves...until the dog showed up. I don't know if it was GB-worthy, but I'll admit, I cracked up. That was ridiculously hilarious. Also, I needed a good laugh. 'Only argument is who's going to be on top for the giraffe.' 😄

Oh, look, Cuban singer sings better in Spanish. Shocker.

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

The "scary" magician stuff is getting old. Also, I noticed that the mealworms that spilled onto the judges' table were dead, probably freeze dried. The closeups showed them moving but were filmed another time. Bet the judges nixed the idea of live worms.

• Like 1

An absurd Golden Buzzer for an absurd show. It's times like these I am reminded that Japan has the wackiest game shows on the planet. 

A J.Lo song was cleared in Spanish but not English? Shyeah, right. I fast forwarded throught the guy who belongs on Jackass. Not something I find entertaining or even watchable. Hopefully this is one of those acts that disappears when they're 'forced' to cut down for the lives. 

Last auditions next week.

• Like 5

AGT is fast becoming one of the shittiest shows on tv.  There aren't any good acts anymore.  

That little girl sang out of tune the whole song and they judges are going to praise her?  She sounded like...well, like a little girl who is attempting to sing!

Not one of the other singers even moved me.  Not even ....

The two dudes tap dancing and drumming!  Too much jumping!  The track music was too loud I couldn't hear the drums enough.  The tap dancing just didn't mix with drums in my opinion.  These dudes are talented respectively but together they're like oil and water.

Oh how can I forget the choir.  Another freaking choir!  They are going to be another choir that the judges say "We have never seen a choir like you here on AGT".  What bullh#t!  They were boring and should've been given a pat on all their backs and send home!

One thing I have noticed and do appreciate that AGT is getting away from all the golden buzzers are not sob stories.  I believe all the GB are regular acts.  I may not agree with those acts getting the special treatment just like I don't agree with...

Those two Japanese dudes receiving the GB for their comedy act.  I did like them.  They did make me laugh and I kind of expected for them to pull this off (I've seen other similar acts from Japan) but GB worthy?  Sophia who gets under my skin already probably had a senior moment.

The show needs to go back to basics and possibly eliminate the golden buzzer all together.  They also need to cut the audience and judge's camera shots.  Why would the viewer be more interested in what an audience member is saying or a reaction from the judges?  I don't know if AGT's people read this or other forums but if they do, they would know the fans want these changes. 

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I'm tired of seeing child acts and I wish they had a children's edition of AGT with the age limit of 13.

That's something I would look forward to skipping. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Mr. Sparkle said:

That's something I would look forward to skipping. 

Yeah, so would I.  I just want to get them off of AGT and let people who like kids performing see them on another show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 7/18/2024 at 11:36 AM, rr2911 said:

The two dudes tap dancing and drumming!  Too much jumping!  The track music was too loud I couldn't hear the drums enough.  The tap dancing just didn't mix with drums in my opinion. 

I couldn't hear ether one of them at all just the audience! 🙄

Getting really bored with people balancing on glasses!

Edited by xls
added coment
  • Like 2