Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E04: Qualifiers 7

• Start Topic

Barely. Possibly the least exciting hour of ANW since I started watching. And I've been watching so long, they used to compete during the day.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
30 minutes ago, astrohip said:

Barely. Possibly the least exciting hour of ANW since I started watching.

At least the backstories were slightly more interesting than last week's story about the Beckstrand mother being so put upon because she had to cook dinner and make orthodontist appointments for her many children.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, astrohip said:

Barely. Possibly the least exciting hour season of ANW since I started watching.

FIFY.

The knowledge that this season was filmed directly after (concurrent with?) last season has taken a lot of the interest out for me.  

• Like 4
3 hours ago, astrohip said:

Barely. Possibly the least exciting hour of ANW since I started watching. And I've been watching so long, they used to compete during the day.

Indeed, I remember the days of Brian Orosco (sp?), and feel bummed at the change in vibe of this whole enterprise. Maybe I'm just aging out of it or I'm at the point where everything seems crap (a la Stan in South Park), but ANW has become a background watch at best.

• Like 4

I couldn't decide if the forum was just dying or if it's the show...

21 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

but ANW has become a background watch at best.

I never even went back to watch the women's championship that I missed.

• Like 1

I watched the Qualifiers 8 episode on Monday because Jessie Graf was in it (and she finished the course and got a buzzer!).  Also Ryan Stratis and a few more of the veterans ran.  

R. J. Roman fell!!!  He still made it to the next stage but for him to fall was jaw dropping!

• Like 1