Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Beat the Bomb

• Start Topic

A new opportunity to increase the cash prize arises during an explosive mission. Later, a negotiation pits two opposing teams against each other.

I'm torn about whether Michael is the mole or if Michael is just dumb.  I kind of feel like he deliberately cut the wrong wire or he just misunderstood.  But he wasn't wrong to take the hint, they were down to the wire.

Q eliminated again.

Hannah is definitely smarter than she appears.  She has come up with a lot of answers which surprises me.  That probably means she will be around until the end.  I do not think she is the mole.  But she might win.

Sean is always announcing to us that he is going to do something to act like the mole.  

Ryan stands around a lot doing nothing.  She tries to look busy but really isn't.  She agrees to open another clue when Michael suggests it.  I don't think Michael is the mole.  I just think he didn't know what to do and Ryan was no help at all.  

It was really odd when Ryan mentioned Sean was a cop in front of Hannah.  I guess Sean suspected everyone probably knew he was a cop since some watched his video.  But I think those wanted to keep it to themselves. 

This group is never going to take money over an exemption.  They are all pretty selfish players.  Q was the only one that truly just wanted money.  Although I think Deanna is more for the money too.  

Ok I caved and watched around one.   Will try to hold out on #8 for a few more days at least...LOL.

Damn poor Q.   I will say I felt for him during both eliminations.   I completely get what he was saying by having that hope to be able to provide for his family.   I could relate to that so much.    But hopefully he shouldn't feel less than for not winning.   His family will be proud of him regardless.

Tony being gone is definitely a good thing.   I actually have a new respect for Hannah.   She really seemed to be making more of an effort this episode in trying to win money (well at least the first challenge).   Dare I say I don't hate her as much as I did before.   Even her voting to keep Q in the game last episode showed a different side.   She was right that ultimately it didn't make a difference whether to bring Q back or not and they gained 20K.

I'm seeing Ryan more and more as the Mole.   Michael I think was truly clueless but Ryan was not disagreeing with any of Michael's suggestions.   I still don't think Michael's the Mole.   She managed to mostly come out of the mission unscathed but I'm sure suspicions are coming her way.

I also lost my confidence in Neesh being the Mole.   He seemed to be trying a bit more the first game to distance himself from Sean's B.S. stalling tactics to try and figure out the challenge.

And Muna is all about the game.  Who knew Hannah and Muna would work so well together.   I don't think she'll fall for Sean's B.S. and vote for Cash.    Deanna hasn't really made much of an impact on any of the games.   So she's definitely not the Mole.

It is interesting though seeing how by this time last season I was all for certain that Kesi was the Mole.   This season I've been wavering a few times.

Top suspect:  Moving on the Ryan train

Secondary suspect:  Still holding on to Neesh but my footing on that train is slipping.