Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Cave Raid

• Start Topic

Tempers flare when the team suffers the biggest betrayal imaginable. Then, the players push through their differences to navigate a cave full of puzzles. 

(edited)

These people are a little self-righteous about that money disappearing from the pot.  Hannah bled out $30K herself.  Isn't Muna the first one to take money out the first day in the phone booth?  Sean and Ryan have deliberately sabatoged missions.  They ALL took money out of the pot for videos except for Q.  They need to put their righteous indignation away for a bit.

Edited by bunnyface
  • Like 5
(edited)

Totally agree with you bunnyface and ironically the one person who didn't take money winds up being the one that goes home.

Neesh taking all the money does make me wonder if I may be wrong not only about Q but also Neesh as well.   But then again since everyone has been taking money out of the pot, why not the Mole as well, who is the one that should be taking money out.   So maybe Neesh truly is the Mole still.

I was totally wrong about Q.   It's so crazy though that he's back in the game.  I do actually agree with the contestants that voted against him coming back.   It in theory gives that player an unfair advantage but how hilarious would it be if Q gets eliminated again.    If he does it'll only be fair since he did have his shot before.   But what an emotional tailspin it'll be for Q.   At least he'll have an interesting story to tell.

I loved the cave challenge.  It truly did feel like being in an Indiana Jones movie.   And real bats...eek!   Makes me wonder if there were rats as well (aside from the players...LOL).   It must've been cool to get to participate in that.

So for me...Top Suspect is still Neesh

Runner-up:  Ryan  

Edited by Meedis

Neesh made the largest bid.  I wish they had showed us who made the second highest bid and for how much.  I did notice that Ryan had a little smile on her face when Neesh was admitting it was him.  I really do think Ryan is the mole.  

Q gets eliminated.  He really did just want the money.

Ryan was one of the ones against Q coming back.  She said he knows too much.  Was she worried that he would have more info now on who the mole is?  Self preservation for her?

Q returns.

They kept showing that stuffed tiger at the villa.  Then it turned out to be the answer to the cave challenge.  I noticed Ryan agreed it was the fish not the tiger.  She always seems to sit in the background and then agree with anything that is wrong.  She also agreed with Neesh to open the clue in the safe cracker challenge.  She is just so suspicious to me.  

• Like 2

I kept waiting for someone to say that that was the Fibonacci sequence in the first puzzle and not one of them did. I am really unimpressed with this group of contestants and the host adds nothing to the game.