Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Episode 4

• Start Topic

9axSiFv1CPTv92LzpndFJNsVt75.jpg  

When the time machine does not work in the way they had planned, George and the other members of the Lazarus mission find themselves stranded in the wrong year, but they must resist temptation in the past as they work to get back to their present.

Premiere Date: June 30, 2024     TNT      9pm    

gwe7eSWDRw5nSsbNWobLGvHE7mf.jpg

Is anyone watching this show?

Last nights episode was pretty interesting.  I guess the team should consider themselves lucky that the system glitched and they found out the hidden agenda.  I’m not clear why Wes kept them in the dark instead of just telling them directly.  Wes’ reasons for wanting to destroy the time travel technology seems pretty reasonable.  Maybe I missed something. 

I guess that plane has no seatbelts given they were all flying all over the place during the time traveling. Surprising no one was hurt.  

The scenes with George and Sarah at that party were pretty funny especially when each discovered they were talking to the 2024 version,  not the 2018 one.

So if they’re rescuing Janet and Becky then going back to the present I guess they’ll have 2 Beckys going forward?  Really strange.  In the end with her on a mission to protect George I wonder if that’ll end up getting her killed.

So at the end they’re in 2012 - I guess that guy from the present who has been after George will follow him?  It seems like he can just walk through time portals.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cobb Salad said:

Is anyone watching this show?

Last nights episode was pretty interesting.  I guess the team should consider themselves lucky that the system glitched and they found out the hidden agenda.  I’m not clear why Wes kept them in the dark instead of just telling them directly.  Wes’ reasons for wanting to destroy the time travel technology seems pretty reasonable.  Maybe I missed something. 

I guess that plane has no seatbelts given they were all flying all over the place during the time traveling. Surprising no one was hurt.  

The scenes with George and Sarah at that party were pretty funny especially when each discovered they were talking to the 2024 version,  not the 2018 one.

So if they’re rescuing Janet and Becky then going back to the present I guess they’ll have 2 Beckys going forward?  Really strange.  In the end with her on a mission to protect George I wonder if that’ll end up getting her killed.

So at the end they’re in 2012 - I guess that guy from the present who has been after George will follow him?  It seems like he can just walk through time portals.

I’m watching it and it was interesting how they found out the real agenda

The guy who’s following George is somehow tethered to him as he told Becky so wherever George goes, he must go

Becky is pretty lethal given how she took out the Dane. She seems to sneak up on people

• Like 2

"I don't like how everyone knows George is an a$$ hole."

Responding to edhopper from last ep thread:

When Sarah carjacked the car so they all could get to London quickly, George said to her essentially that be careful what you do in the past. People will not remember what you do but you will and it will change you.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, HerkyJerky said:

"I don't like how everyone knows George is an a$$ hole."

Responding to edhopper from last ep thread:

When Sarah carjacked the car so they all could get to London quickly, George said to her essentially that be careful what you do in the past. People will not remember what you do but you will and it will change you.

Watching that scene I was wondering why she didn’t just try to flag the guy down and ask for a ride.  Why the dramatics other than later have George show concern about Sarah’s behavior.  

• Like 1

Apologies for the typo. It should read.

I DO like how everyone thinks George is an a$$hole!

Like this episode, taking time out of the mission and tranqing himself just to talk to younger Sarah.

He really can be a dick.

I think this season is solid and hope they wrap it up, since it's the last.