Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Treasure Island

• Start Topic

The competition is on as the first elimination raises suspicions and the players embark on a treasure hunt. A tempting offer stirs up tension.

Omg I'm over this show not having an elimination at the end of each episode.   LOL

Hannah and Tony are definitely channeling their inner "Joi" with risking getting the pot down to 0.    Also wasn't Tony the one that "admitted" to taking the correction in Episode 1 just to throw suspicion at himself?   Neither one of them are the Mole from what I'm seeing.

Mol-ish behavior:

Andy - I can see him not tying the ropes tight enough to make things get loose.

Muna - Encouraging the others to reduce the size of raft so they could barely fit the treasure chests.

Michael - Conveniently dropping the first aid kit to kill time.  If all it contained was a bottle of beer with a note in it, I can't imagine it'd be that heavy.

Neesh - He definitely seemed to be wasting a lot of time as well.  Q seemed to be the one that saved the day there.

I still wish they could just split the cast to do two different missions independent of each other.

Jennifer goes home.  I do not like when they do not end the episode on the elimination.

Jennifer was close to Hannah and she went home.  I always like to pay attention to who is close to the people that get booted.  

Neesh took the leadership role again.  He can't help himself.  I thought it was suspicious that Muna wanted to cut down the raft.  I also thought it seemed like Ryan knew where the sunken boat was.  She just seemed to go to that spot and discover it.  Then she acted like she couldn't dive down to it.  That left Michael.  Hannah and Melissa were rather useless in that challenge.  Q noticed the marks and then the cargo net.  Was he lucky or did he already know where they were?

Hannah & Tony were annoying in the exemption challenge.  The more Hannah talks the more I dislike her.  She is not as stunning as she thinks she is.

• Like 4
On 7/5/2024 at 7:22 AM, sugarbaker design said:

There's two reasons I'm tuning out:

Episodes don't end with someone going home.

This cast is thoroughly unlikable from downright obnoxious to the unbelievably stupid.

Aside from the eliminations not ending an episode, things have gotten better around Episode 5.    But it'll never beat original recipe Mole or Celebrity Mole on ABC.

On 7/1/2024 at 6:09 PM, Meedis said:

Omg I'm over this show not having an elimination at the end of each episode.   LOL

On 7/1/2024 at 6:15 PM, LakeGal said:

Jennifer goes home.  I do not like when they do not end the episode on the elimination.

I also hate this - besides being annoying, it also makes it more difficult to chat about the show in online forums.

I usually watch into the next episode until the elimination is complete, and then stop it there.