Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Left on the Cutting Room Floor

• Start Topic

(edited)

In the wake of last week's runway, it's clear that the insane pressures of appearing on a competitive reality show with little immediate remuneration have left nerves frayed and patience thinned. So we return --AGAIN -- to the interminable Roxxxy/Angeria drama. Blah blah blah blah blah blah? Blah! Blah. Let's just skip this, shall we?

Ru gently pivots the queens into a dumb mini-challenge that unfortunately turns out to be the high point of the episode. Nina wins immunity from getting blocked this week, which is nice for her, but they should've just trotted out S10's ass detective challenge, because that was much more fun.

Ru then sinks the spirits of both queens and viewers as she announces that it's time for an acting challenge -- with her! Really, Shannel's face says it all here, and while Production tries hard to suggest that she's just sour, the reality is that Shannel is clearly psychic and is trying to tell us that we're doomed. DOOMED!

A parade of suck unfolds as we watch the finished product after a meh-ish runway. Angeria is clearly the only standout, but Nina joins her in the winner's circle for being okay and for presenting her least terrible runway yet! SPOILER: it's still terrible.

Angeria dances alone to an okay lipsynch song, and Nina is also present. Everyone applauds, including a truly wooden and blank Colton Haynes -- WHO is he? From his presentation, the word "actor" does not come to mind -- and Angeria is declared the winner by default. Man, this was tiring. She blocks Gottmik, because Production told her so. Fun? The queens stumble around in fatigue as the episode ends.

Next week: Ru throws the queens a design challenge in an attempt to appease restless viewers! Production desperately tries to make Shannel stew over her Badgelessness, but she's clearly over it all.

Edited by davidcalgary29
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Starchild said:

WTF was that? How do you not block Plastique at this stage?

The entire blocking thing feels incredibly scripted at this point. I wouldn't be at all surprised if some PA is actually feeding the queens suggestions about their preferred picks so that they can drive what they feel to be the main storylines of the season. 

I'm starting to get the feeling that if Shannel ever wins a lipsynch, she'd block herself. Ha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I found myself falling asleep during this episode. The acting challenges all felt the same although they were supposed to be from different movies and the black wedding challenge has already been done. I don’t think I have actually been bored before on all stars. I do like Angie and am happy she is on a winning streak.

• Like 4

What I laughed at most was Bruno strongly wedging that fruit between the queens' legs & their reactions to it, also Plastique's attempts at math. I am the same way, girl. Math is HARD.

Mik getting blocked shouldn't be a surprise especially since odds were there would be another fashion based challenge coming up. At this point I'm wishing for Angeria winning the crown tho I'd love if Plastique would snatch the crown too. 

I'm wondering if there will be another challenge where the winner could give a badge to another queen & that's how Shannel will get one because aren't we getting close to the finale?

I'm not a fan of either Plastique or the other tiny queen - they both just annoy me (to the point where I can't even remember the other one's name).  Okay, Jorgeous maybe?

Gosh was that "main" challenge dreadful or what?  Quite honestly I hated the fact that they were slapping one another pointlessly...it got old and it wasn't nice to watch.  

Personally I'm kind of rooting for Nina West at this point.

• Like 2