Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
23 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

In all honesty, I am surprised more cast members do not do this or gather information about the others. I do believe Marge does. I think she digs for dirt on the others. I remember on the first season of Potomac, some of the women were clutching their pearls that Ashley Googled Robyn and Juan. I thought the whole time that I would at the very least Google some of these women.

They do gather information (not only on this show). The cast said Margaret does for example. She also contacts family, friends, acquaintances, or exes.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 6/14/2024 at 2:11 AM, Hedgehog2022 said:

And Luis was being a dick by having his “old friend” Bo Dietl run background checks on the other cast members. 

Didn’t he say Bo brought him dirt on everyone? Not that he requested a background check and Bo did it. If my BFF was a PI I could guarantee I’d have dirt before joining a show like this and I’d never have to ask. And besides I thought he also admitted to lying about that anyway.

• Like 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Didn’t he say Bo brought him dirt on everyone? Not that he requested a background check and Bo did it. If my BFF was a PI I could guarantee I’d have dirt before joining a show like this and I’d never have to ask. And besides I thought he also admitted to lying about that anyway.

Sure did, but that's how it goes in housewife world. It was presented that way, publicly debunked and yet it's still spoken about in terms of "Luis specifically ran background checks on the others". I mean we see on film how Luis made the claim. He was in complete defense, shit talk mode and basically said, "Oh they wanna latch on to all the negative shit that's out there about me? Well I know someone who got all the goods on them". (paraphrasing) Period.

This kind of misleading happens so often but it really bugs me when its so OBVIOUSLY twisted (with actual filmed proof that it's been twisted) and yet these rocket scientists still speak on it as if it's truth. 

Uggghhh.  

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 1