Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Episode 1

• Start Topic

4JkfGghPXhvV2SG6gbxDR0ButeT.jpg

The Lazarus Project team sets out to break the cycle, while a guilt-ridden George is desperate to redeem himself as he attempts to win back the lost trust of his colleagues and Sarah.

Premiere Date: June 9, 2024     TNT      9pm    

8XIk0kHu50vK2ra4Bswv0sZL68i.jpg

• Like 1
(edited)

Missed all but the last 5 minutes due to an issue with the channel and TNT isn’t repeating the episode after 2 showings it appears (seems odd for cable). Guess I’ll have to try the TNT website

Edited by DanaK

I’m planning to do a rewatch since on Demand seems to not show as many commercials as watching live to pay attention to what’s going on - I hope this series isn’t going to get into a too intricate plot with this time travel thing especially since these episodes are it for the series. 

What I did like - Wes telling George he is a selfish man and how Sarah slapped him after being told she’s now part of the Lazarus Project.  

If I was in Wes’ position I would have locked him up despite the time loops, although being brought back to the spot where he shoots Shiv each time is pretty torturous. With the information he was able to get on his own as well as Sarah giving those doctors bios to him who knows what he’d do next.  

On 6/10/2024 at 6:12 PM, Cobb Salad said:

I’m planning to do a rewatch since on Demand seems to not show as many commercials as watching live to pay attention to what’s going on

Really?  I'm doing On Demand to watch the first season, and it's frigging miserable -- seven poorly timed commercial breaks for 42 minutes of actual content, and all of the commercials in those breaks are for garbage Warner Bros. Discovery shows I'd never watch in a zillion years.  I wonder why this isn't on Max.