Type keyword(s) to search

Which GC mother is most likely to have less than the happy mother's day she deserves?:

• Start Topic

Quick poll: Um, Happy Mother's Day?   POLL CLOSED

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which GC mother is most likely to have less than the happy mother's day she deserves?:

• Abby
    • Ashley
    • Chelsea
    • Chloe
    • Diane
    • Esther
    • Gloria
    • Jill
    • Lauren
    • Lily
    • Mariah
    • Nikki
    • Nina
    • Phyllis
    • Sharon
    • Tessa
    • Victoria

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2024 at 07:01 AM

I chose Jill because Mother's Day is just a reminder of her son and I don't think anyone deserves that. Hopefully this was worded diplomatically enough so that it is not taken down.

I almost chose Lauren because we never hear mention of Scotty or Fenn any more. But maybe they sent flowers?

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
47 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I almost chose Lauren because we never hear mention of Scotty or Fenn any more. But maybe they sent flowers?

I think Fenn staying away is gift enough for Lauren.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I voted for Jill too because I think one of her sons is trekking Antarctica or the Himalayas something and probably doesn't have Jill on his mind. Her other son will likely only be thinking of his girlfriend and how to take over Jill's company.

• LOL 2

I voted for Chels because Conner is away at kiddie rehab for his fatal OCD and therefore that little bratinksi is depriving Chels of having her Mothers Day Moment because, yanno, it's all about her alway, all ways.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I voted for Jill too because I think one of her sons is trekking Antarctica or the Himalayas something and probably doesn't have Jill on his mind. Her other son will likely only be thinking of his girlfriend and how to take over Jill's company.

OMG, I forgot about her first son who faked his death for like 30-40 years before returning and then turned around and left again. Yeah, he surely doesn't now nor ever did have his mother on his mind. I was only referring to her second one. Which I think she'd like to forget. I know I would.

• LOL 5

I was shocked when Victoria mentioned her son Reed recently, since we haven't heard his name in a couple of years.  Did Claire ever get to meet Johnny & Katie yet?

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Denize said:

I was shocked when Victoria mentioned her son Reed recently, since we haven't heard his name in a couple of years.  Did Claire ever get to meet Johnny & Katie yet?

I don't think so.  

On 5/13/2024 at 1:44 AM, Denize said:

As if Johnny finding out about Conner wasn't bad enough.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2