Type keyword(s) to search

S9.E02: WATN Ontreon & Wess

• Start Topic

(edited)

New, Wednesday, 8 May 2024

Max and other sources say Season 9, either episode 2     

Ontreon hopes that surgery can make him a better husband to his wife Musa, but he struggles to move past the grief that's blocked him for years; Wess is doing great post-surgery, but his next goal is crucial to his success.

Ontreon was S10.E11 

Wess was S11.E03

So. Ontreon wasted everyone's time and efforts, and did nothing.   Then, during the same amount of time Wess qualified for surgery, and lymphedema removal, and is living his best life.      Ontreon could have changed his life, instead of talk about it and do nothing.     That was sad for his wife, and Dr. Now, and some other patient who could have used the help. 

If anyone is interested, Thursday, 7 to 9 p.m. Central, they're showing the Supersized edition of this episode. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1

I missed last night's episode, so I caught up with the chat & the actual episode tonight.

I remembered watching Ontreon's episode, but I couldn't remember how he did!  Well, now I remember that I pitied his poor wife, I still do. 

The only nice thing I can say about him, he had the same slippers at first weigh-in as my Grandpa used to wear! 

It was weird that I couldn't remember watching Wess until his father showed up, I remembered their interactions.  Glad to see him succeed!  

• Like 2
(edited)

I couldn't believe Ontreon was driving at 700 lbs plus, and with having to use that ankle brace he wore for months.   I think he said something about taking the brace off for driving.  Or was that brace a prop to show Dr. Now that he couldn't be active, and lose weight?   

I think his wife only said she wanted him to lose and have a family with her because that's what he wanted to hear.   She knows he'll never lose weight or have kids with anyone.    

I love Wess and his great attitude so much.   I would love to see how he's progressed.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

I had also forgotten about him and tuned in briefly. Then I quickly remembered. He has a wife who can actually cook good, healthy foods and he doesn't want that. He is a mess. I don't know how he gets around and I don't get how his wife is still with him. 

I watched some of Wess and it was wonderful to see him. What a delight he is. 

• Like 3