Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E08: Wicked Games

• Start Topic

Danny and Baez are on edge when Sam Evans (David R. Nash), a serial killer who once targeted Baez and her daughter, is released early from prison. Also, Jamie and Anthony team up on an investigation involving one of Anthony's criminal informants, his ex-wife's brother; Eddie clashes with Captain McNichols over a sergeant who keeps downgrading her cases; and Frank is upset when Abigail goes behind his back regarding a professional favor for her husband, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, May 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

At the end, Captain McNichols looked liked she was wearing clown makeup. 

Erin is a stick up the ass as usual.

They're teasing Danny and Baez again!

I could not stand that Abigail story. 

Who played Anthony's ex-brother-in-law?  Not in IMDB.  He looked familiar.

• Like 2

I couldn't pay attention to anything Erin said because she looks completely different.  Anybody else think she's been under the knife?

• Like 1

Abigail was really annoying and rude about her husband getting special treatment for job.

Surprised Danny didn't go off on Erin about releasing the serial killer. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Artsda said:

Abigail was really annoying and rude about her husband getting special treatment for job.

Surprised Danny didn't go off on Erin about releasing the serial killer. 

He kind of did sitting in her office. She justified it with “the really goood deal” and added he’d be out in 2 months anyway. Now, then, what’s the difference?

• Like 2

I like that Jamie is secure enough in his masculinity and his relationship with Edie to admit that he can understand the physical appeal of Stone (the sergeant McNichols was having a fling with). 

Baker's subplot was annoying. She was acting like a bratty little girl. What happened to the amazing detective from "Manhattan Queens?" She was fantastic in that episode, and she's never been as awesome. Can the writers not come up with anything for her that doesn't involve her husband?  

While earlier I had wanted Danny to end up with Maggie the psychic, I have now accepted that Danny and Baez are end game and I am okay with that. I may have even started rooting for them a little. What sealed it for me was the scene towards the end when they were sitting at their desks. She asks if he wanted to come into the house the night he was parked outside, and he admitted that he did. She more or less invited him in. The way he looked at her at the end said it all for me. 

• Like 3
(edited)

It’s odd that Abigail is intimidated by Frank when she usually sets him straight every time he crosses the line. Her remarks about Frank being a commissioner because of Henry is really out of line and out of character too.

Erin provides a good insight about why Abigail doesn’t want to talk about her marital situation with Frank. His unwillingness to compromise his values can be intimidating to some people especially during vulnerable times.

It’s obvious that Jamie inherits Frank’s leadership genes, Danny has his annoying genes and the judgemental Erin is blessed with his intimidating genes. Lucky Reagans! 😆

We are getting “breadcrumbed” about Danny/Baez. Yes, we get it. It’s the end game. And am OK with it.

Captain McNichols is always unlikeable. I never understand why she’s being promoted after she punched her colleague due to some disagreement regarding her daughter’s soccer/baseball game. There’s no consequences for her inappropriate behavior with her subordinate. She transfers him out, end of story. It’s f-king annoying. 😣

Edited by Snazzy Daisy
  • Like 4
33 minutes ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

It’s obvious that Jamie inherits Frank’s leadership genes, Danny has his annoying genes and the judgemental Erin is blessed with his intimidating genes. Lucky Reagans! 😆

I totally agree with you on Jamie getting the leadership genes, Erin getting the intimidation genes, but could you be more specific about Danny getting the annoying genes? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not sure what you meant and am looking for clarification.  

• Useful 1

I get it. Danny is a nudge. He says provocative things, pushes people verbally just to get a reaction. Actually he’s tempered it a bit with age. It probably comes from his position in the sibling pecking order.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

could you be more specific about Danny getting the annoying genes? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not sure what you meant and am looking for clarification.  

Frank and Danny can be very annoying when they’re being stubborn in the “I am always right” kind of way.

• Like 4

Baez knows Danny well enough to go rogue, and when he protests, she says: you always do it, he can't argue with that.

• Like 1