Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: The Case of the Creeping Forest

• Start Topic

AAAABTE3upKfjEfjR-rnePqPaDwpVOn9N9sc4J1Q

A crisis forces Crystal to improvise on the job as Monty recruits the boys to locate his missing friend — but the eerie case isn't what it seems.

Premiere Date: April 25, 2024     Netflix    

I don't like them coming up with multiple ways that people's spirits can be obliterated forever by happenstance or bad luck. They need to come up with different threats to the main characters than simple annihilation. (You'd think having to dodge Death and the bureaucracy of the afterlife would be sufficient stakes, for that matter...)

I have to take back what I've said earlier that I like every character: Esther is disgusting. I also really dislike the way she talks, like she's drunk or something. Or is that some normal accent?

I like Niko, but Jenny was right telling her off for being so inquisitive. She almost died, give her some space!

• Like 1

It was cool to hear Mick's story.   I almost didn't recognize the actor playing Mick the former walrus is Michael Beach.   Nice to see he's still getting work.   I also can't believe he's more than 60 years old.   He keeps himself in awesome shape.

• Like 1

I love Tragic Mick's story and the way the backstory was told, very stylistic and pretty. 

Poor Edwin, the guy he's in love with seems pretty oblivious to his feelings and the two guys all over him for both animals. 

I liked seeing all of the forest ghosts and the deer ghost, I would love to just wander around and look for cool ghosts.