Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Welcome To The Baby Shower

• Start Topic

Courtney and Marty deal with some baby shower drama with Tina, while Lamar adjusts to a new job at the Fuse Box, on THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, April 22 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

Surely Tina wouldn't have gone to a baby shower in Canada?  It's too bad she wasn't invited, but a sincere apology should have resolved that.

I kinda winced when Courtney said Tina could take care of the baby. First Courtney wanted to go it alone, then she wants Tina to provide daycare? I know a lot of grandmas, and most of them don't want to babysit full time.

I did laugh out loud when Malcolm opened his door to face a wall of baby gifts, then when he took out one Tina was on the other side! Great sight gag!

• Like 5

I still have not warmed up to Courtnay, but this was a funny episode. If I never see Marty ugly cry again that will be just fine. How much longer before Lamar is back in prison?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, MaryMitch said:

I did laugh out loud when Malcolm opened his door to face a wall of baby gifts, then when he took out one Tina was on the other side! Great sight gag!

Emmy-worthy comedy bit!

• Like 1
On 4/23/2024 at 9:52 AM, MaryMitch said:

Surely Tina wouldn't have gone to a baby shower in Canada?  It's too bad she wasn't invited, but a sincere apology should have resolved that.

I kinda winced when Courtney said Tina could take care of the baby. First Courtney wanted to go it alone, then she wants Tina to provide daycare? I know a lot of grandmas, and most of them don't want to babysit full time.

And isn’t Tina teaching part-time? She doesn’t have her days free, does she?

• Like 1