Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: Seeking Commitment

• Start Topic

The Merrifields prepare to propose to Nathalia. The Salahuddins blindside Naeem's mother with unexpected news. The Sherwoods go on a group date with Sara. The Ryans make a heartbreaking realization about Stephanie.

Episode aired: 4/8/24

This girl showing up in her panny drawers was just..... ugh. I honestly wonder tho, does Naeem have top teeth?

Garrick just can't wait to get some Brazilian bum bum. He's on the first thing smoking. I bet Dannnnielllle didn't get shit from him in the divorce either. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Garrick, him blabbering on about the joy he felt as to why he proposed. Please stop trying to say your are following Gods path.

And can we please start a Go fund me to get him a shirt with sleeves!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

For being such jerks, these people are really on about "the disrespect" they keep facing. The Texas couple who stalked their Colorado ex-interest kept nattering on about how "disrespectful" their victim was when they showed up uninvited, unannounced, and specifically told NOT to come, and decided they were "done" because of all the "disrespect." They're done? After already having been rejected? Very "you can't fire me, I quit." Also, newsflash Einstein: not wanting to hop into bed with you is not disrespectful. No one is obligated to want to bone you.

And the couple dating the pretty 26 year old? So rude. The poor woman can't even finish her meal before they shoved her out of her chair. She was "disrespectful" because she didn't divine that two-on-one dates came before one-on-one dates for this couple? Everyone has different rules, you can't blame her for not knowing your specific ones until you tell her what they are. And was the wife eating her leftover chips after she left?! Talk about disrespectful! I'm surprised they didn't chug her wine, too! Bullet dodged, friend!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

This is why I think so many of these couples are fakers - those two couples mentioned above by @monagatuna are not polygamists, and at least one of them said that they had been for 20 years.  You are not a polygamist until you actually succeed in getting a second wife!! I find it very hard to believe that they just go out picking up young women at bars to date "them" and are successful at it, without telling the gal that she gets to be on tv.  

Furthermore - historically speaking men would take multiple wives to have lots of children, and the wives were stuck with it.  So this whole business of "dating" together and the woman seeking a BFF along with the husband seeking a wife is just silly and impractical.  And when we see them "seeking" an older woman that doesn't make sense either.  I'm watching in the hope that someone will get wise and knock Garrick's block off, and to see what happens with The Thinker's family - will they find another occupant for their giant bed?  The other couples are stupid and IMO not here for the "right reasons" 😄

• Like 2