Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Operation Red Rabbit

• Start Topic

Synopsis:

When the fiancée of a vanished naval officer seeks the help of NCIS, the team reveals his secrets go much deeper than she suspected.

Meanwhile, Sam recruits Kai to be his wingman.

Air Date: April 01, 2024

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

We enjoyed this one.  Good team effort and I didn’t miss seeing Kate one bit.  Loved the dynamics and banter between the team members and of course, the charming-liar-con-man-love-bomber is a familiar storyline that always entertains IMO.  

• Like 1

I would be willing to testify in court that I have seen the basic story of the con man pretending to be a spy before, and I don't mean Bill Paxton in True Lies.

But it was well done in any case.

• Like 3

I noticed the episode was directed by LeVar Burton. After Googling to make sure I spelled his name correctly, he's directed quite a few. Very cool.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Grizzly said:

I noticed the episode was directed by LeVar Burton. After Googling to make sure I spelled his name correctly, he's directed quite a few. Very cool.

I didn't notice that -- he did a great job!

• Like 1

I like this episode. It’s much better than the previous one. And I don’t miss Kate at all.

So Lucy is no longer afraid of the ocean? She’s magically cured after that agent afloat thing huh. 🤔

Jesse and Lucy are being ridiculous. Ernie doesn’t need an online dating profile. He needs some encouragement to take his friendship with ME Chase to the next level.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

So Lucy is no longer afraid of the ocean? She’s magically cured after that agent afloat thing huh. 🤔

She knows that nothing bad is going to happen to her with Sam Hannah at the helm! Speaking of Sam: nice bit of flirting with ME Chase, sorry @Snazzy Daisy. I kinda liked Lucy and Jesse's Post-Its. (I also liked Ernie calling out Jesse for the whole 'handsome' thing).

• Wink 1
On 4/2/2024 at 7:19 PM, MissLucas said:

I kinda liked Lucy and Jesse's Post-Its. (I also liked Ernie calling out Jesse for the whole 'handsome' thing).

I liked them too.  And I did think it was funny that Jesse, who is “classically handsome” and surely knows it, was telling Ernie that he didn’t need to be classically handsome.  The wry look that Ernie gave Jesse was hilarious. 

Didn’t Ernie have that girlfriend who was really into him but he wasn’t so into her?  What happened to her?  Isn’t she proof that he’s not the complete loser he thinks he is?

Did anyone else do a double take and think the blonde fiancée was the same blonde Russian lady from last week?  Just me?  Or must have been the same blonde helmet hair.

• Like 1
On 4/3/2024 at 6:17 PM, blackwing said:

Didn’t Ernie have that girlfriend who was really into him but he wasn’t so into her?  What happened to her?  Isn’t she proof that he’s not the complete loser he thinks he is?

HPD Detective Dalia Reed? She made a third appearance in the second season having moved on from trying to rekindle things with Ernie in her previous episodes. Who was then jealous of her having a relationship.