Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Welcome To The Walkout

• Start Topic

While Gemma is holding a fundraiser for a new school pool, Tina and the other teachers are being overworked. Meanwhile, Dave convinces Calvin to finally commit to doing physical therapy for his knee, on THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, April 1 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+

1 hour ago, SoMuchTV said:

Did Grover turn into a teenager overnight or have I just not been paying attention? (Or both could be true.)

I noticed it from the start of the season

Malcom was really completely stupid in this episode and that was out of character for him, he is usually smarter than that. On the flipside, at least Marty's baby mama was not in the episode. They really don't know how to write the kids dating stories in a good way.

Trey had the best lines in the episode.

• Like 2

I liked the joke about the ex-football pro/Physical Therapist talking about Dave being TOUGH to goad Calvin into PT, although it didn’t seem as polished as it could have been to make it funnier.

I hated the school funding plot. It seemed like a Very Special episode guest starring the writers of Abbott Elementary.
And I already know about the long-term effects of poor school funding
— so I’m more of the PTSD audience than the target audience.
But I appreciate that there might be a lot of viewers who want that issue to be front and center.

• Like 1