Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: It’s All Greek To Me

• Start Topic

The nine remaining chefs embark on a gastronomic journey to the land of Tzatziki, Togas, and Tradition: Greece. Using a bounty of fresh ingredients from the platform, the chef who prepares the best Greek entree wins immunity for their team in the all-new "It's All Greek to Me" episode of Next Level Chef airing Thursday, March 28 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

(edited)

No mid round drop today?

Surprise surprise, the Greek person cooking the Greek dish goes into elimination.

I thought I’d eventually get over it but I can’t.  Zach’s hair is stupid and the bun on top just looks fake to me 

I really don’t like watching the safe team critiquing the dishes of the two people in elimination like they are professional chefs or something.

Edited by KeithJ
  • Like 1

There's something about Christina's (did you know she's Greek?)  voice that really bugs me. If I find out she has a disability I'm going to feel really bad.

• Like 1

It was obvious from the start that Angela was going to go home.  She seemed to be the weakest of the remaining contestants.  I thought that if it wasn't her, it was going to be Mada, who was in the last two eliminations.

However, I'm annoyed that she was chosen for elimination, because her plate looked sloppy but she got good compliments on the taste and cook.  Zack's comments were about how awful the pairing of octopus with cheese was.  And since Zack had the immunity pin, why not force him to burn it?  Angela would have been eliminated anyways but at least then Zack has no immunity.

It seems obvious to me that Zack is going to the finals, and he will win since Nyesha's chef won season 1 and Gordon's chef won season 2.  I'm still sticking with Zack, Gabi and Von in the finals.

When the mentors get together to discuss best and worst, I think the partisan-ness is so obvious this season.  I seem to recall them being more objective last time.  Richard is beyond annoying, he's always arguing for his chefs to get chosen as top.  Since I'm convinced the whole thing is scripted, I don't see why it has to get so heated.

At what point do they ditch the teams and the team immunity and just cook as individuals?  I cannot remember.  Until they go to individuals, I would assume we will lose someone from Team Ramsay (Jordan is the obvious choice)  or Team Nyesha (as long as it's not Von) next.

On 3/28/2024 at 8:03 PM, KeithJ said:

I thought I’d eventually get over it but I can’t.  Zach’s hair is stupid and the bun on top just looks fake to me 

I really don’t like watching the safe team critiquing the dishes of the two people in elimination like they are professional chefs or something.

Zack's hair annoys me too, and isn't it a bit of cultural appropriation?  I fully agree that I don't like the team in the lounge commenting on the food.  I'd rather hear more comments from the mentor in the kitchen, or from the teammates.  Not these people in the lounge going "noooooooo what is she doooingggg!!!"

On 3/28/2024 at 8:44 PM, anniebird said:

There's something about Christina's (did you know she's Greek?)  voice that really bugs me. If I find out she has a disability I'm going to feel really bad.

On 3/28/2024 at 10:40 PM, mertensia said:

Christine is very non-emotional and frozen, like she's traumatized.

It's nice to see Greek food, though.

I find her extremely irritating too.  Her voice, the accent and constantly mentioning she is Greek.  I don't think one episode has gone by in which she hasn't referenced her Greekness.

I don't think she is non-emotional, in fact I think she is extremely emotional.  There's always a tremor or a quaver in her voice, like she's super nervous and about to cry.  I hope she goes home next.

• Like 1
On 3/28/2024 at 9:03 PM, KeithJ said:

No mid round drop today?

Surprise surprise, the Greek person cooking the Greek dish goes into elimination.

Zach’s hair is atrocious looking. 

• Like 1

Angela the pusher left. Good riddance. She should have been eliminated as soon as she pushed someone over.’

Nicole: lady lay off Botox and bleaching them teeth. She looks as bad as Lauren. Being natural is better.