Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

I couldn’t think of a better title, but all the forums, headers, and topics are now smushed into one narrow column on the left side of my phone. iPhone 15 pro/Safari. 

it wasn’t like this earlier today.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
(edited)

On:

• iPhone 7 Plus, OS 15.8.2 (newly released for iPhone 7 Plus), Chrome and Safari
  • MacBook, OS Sonoma 14.2.1, Safari and Chrome,
  • Android Chrome
  • iPad Safari
  • Windows 11 Firefox

image.thumb.png.3322ac82c027c11ad9bad492

And:

Screenshot2024-03-17at9_51_52PM.thumb.png.68eeaea1e42f38e9d6ee8a0b8b12670f.png

Edited by shapeshifter
(edited)

I logged in tonight; it’s been a week at least, and the site is an absolute mess for me on my phone (Android} to the point where it’s unable. Having lesser issue on my iPad — poster names and avatars are duplicated. See below for screenshot of phone issue.

IMG_0084.jpeg

Edited by Souris
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Has there been a recent update? Things look a little wonky, at least on my iPad, particularly navigation labeling 

This is what I’m seeing towards the top of the page of what should be navigation

image.thumb.png.549d96362b3befe30e71ddbdb7c67ff3.png

And this is what I’m seeing when I’m in a topic. You see the icons on the left duplicated

image.thumb.png.609b424880ac98325bdcbead0b11d1bf.png

Edited by DanaK

My android phone is a mess to read but on the full computer it looks like whatever they did is an attempt to defeat the ad blockers. 

For a few days before the ads returned with the current formatting issues  the bottom 1/5 of the screen had a solid white band.