Type keyword(s) to search

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar

• Start Topic

What are the zoning laws in AR? Like how many residential homes can you have on one parcel of land? And does one need to divide the parcel into individual lots with their own addresses?

• Useful 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

What are the zoning laws in AR? Like how many residential homes can you have on one parcel of land? And does one need to divide the parcel into individual lots with their own addresses?

I’m guessing because it’s considered commercial property. 

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 4

There's very few folks, if any, that I could talk to for 5 hours straight. I can hang with a person or people for 5 hours straight, but not if we are doing nothing but talking and staring at each other.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

There's very few folks, if any, that I could talk to for 5 hours straight. I can hang with a person or people for 5 hours straight, but not if we are doing nothing but talking and staring at each other.

I couldn't either. I'd bet there was a lot of time spent on praying. 

• Like 13
(edited)
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I can understand them staying for what was probably the most time allowed. First there’s travel involved.  Second, there is possibly a limit of x separate visit sessions a month.   So it’s best to do one long visit than two shorter visits. 

There’s probably board games etc on a table along a wall to play.  Probably vending machines for drinks and snacks.  So you can pass some time with that rather than conversation the entire time. 

I’m not going to snark about parents visiting their son.  Even when I don’t like any of them and am truly disgusted by Josh’s crimes. 

I’ve never visited a federal prison, but I doubt that Michelle found it a pleasant experience ( not counting her seeing Josh).   I know state prison visits made me feel like I was a criminal being detained myself  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 18
  • Useful 3

Most places I've heard of have limited visiting hours, because it takes a lot of staff time to screen and handle visitors, limited space for visits, and so visits have a number of hours per month in federal prisons.   

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)
32 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

and so visits have a number of hours per month in federal prisons.   

By law, an inmate gets at least four hours of visiting time per month.

Additional time can be earned. If there are concerns about overcrowding on a particular visiting day, the warden can lower the number of hours visitors can stay.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3