Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: The Wounded Angel

• Start Topic

I watched this after finishing four seasons of For All Mankind. I enjoyed the first episode, especially the frantic problem-solving. I'm having a little trouble accepting Banks in his role, but that could be due to my exposure to NASA folks (AL and TX) growing up. He seems out of place.

• Like 1
(edited)
On 2/22/2024 at 9:57 AM, pasdetrois said:

I watched this after finishing four seasons of For All Mankind.

I too am using this show as FAM methadone. So far it seems like a cross between Lucy in the Sky and Gravity.

One little touch I liked is how the Husband and Daughter got to the ESA building by bike, which is a perfectly normal thing to do in much of Europe. 

Edited by marinw
  • Like 2
(edited)

Anything with Noomi Rapace and I'm there. That initial explosion I was not expected and it surprised me.(I haven't seen any trailers) You couldn't pay me enough to go into space and seeing an astronaut go outside the capsule or whatever you call it is always nerve racking.  Looking forward to the rest of the series and what is going on with Noomi.

Edited by Valny
  • Like 2