Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Auditions Pros

• Start Topic

The auditions conclude as the professional chefs enter the kitchen and battle for one of the coveted five spots that advances them to the mentorship team draft, taking them one step closer to winning the grand prize of a 1-year mentorship and $250,000. One chef is eliminated after each challenge until only the top five are left standing in the all-new "Auditions - Pros" episode of Next Level Chef airing Thursday, February 8 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

26 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

I am so cheering for Zach right now 

I don't have the names straight yet.  Is Zach the guy from Maui?  If so, I'm cheering for him too.

I was surprised by how many of the pro women were wearing sleeveless tops.  That just grosses me out in a kitchen, male or female for that matter.

I thought the right chefs were eliminated after the first two levels but I expected the third level to go the other way.

• Like 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, mlp said:

I don't have the names straight yet.  Is Zach the guy from Maui?  If so, I'm cheering for him too.

I was surprised by how many of the pro women were wearing sleeveless tops.  That just grosses me out in a kitchen, male or female for that matter.

I thought the right chefs were eliminated after the first two levels but I expected the third level to go the other way.

I'm surprised how many of the chefs have long flowing hair that they don't tie back while cooking.

I was also kinda expecting the third level to go the other way as well but overcooked rubbery prawns just can't beat unseasoned rice.

Edited by KeithJ
  • Like 4

IDK about the Pro Chefs.  I would have thought they would do better than the first 2 groups but they didn't.  They had more failed dishes then the others.  At least it seemed that way to me.

Lots of good contestants and this season is off to a good start.

• Like 2