Type keyword(s) to search

Working It: Bates Family Fashion, Frumping Down the Runway

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Warden dyed his hair blonde. It's....a look. 😂

I don't mind any of them exploring what they like and don't like. For their entire childhood they had to go with the look their parents wanted and in regard to the girls, Michaela's sewing abilities. 

Yes, the blonde is "a look." But most of us got the opportunity to do such crazy things during high school and college. We won't discuss my pink and purple stripes in my hair or a beret I wore all year. 

I'm more rolling my eyes at Carlin using SATC Carrie Bradshaw's lines for a reel to shill cheap dresses on Instagram. The audio is Carrie talking about her love for expensive designer shoes while wearing cheap Amazon or Shien shoes. She is not Carrie Bradshaw.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RebeccatheWriter said:

I don't mind any of them exploring what they like and don't like. For their entire childhood they had to go with the look their parents wanted and in regard to the girls, Michaela's sewing abilities. 

Yes, the blonde is "a look." But most of us got the opportunity to do such crazy things during high school and college. We won't discuss my pink and purple stripes in my hair or a beret I wore all year. 

I'm more rolling my eyes at Carlin using SATC Carrie Bradshaw's lines for a reel to shill cheap dresses on Instagram. The audio is Carrie talking about her love for expensive designer shoes while wearing cheap Amazon or Shien shoes. She is not Carrie Bradshaw.

Carrie would NEVER wear anything from SHEIN or Amazon, certainly not shoes! 🤦‍♀️

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I want to know how she knows Carrie Bradshaw. Has she actually seen the show? If she had I can see why she would wish she was Carrie. Blows all her money on shoes and clothes, going to clubs, lunches, dinners, and jetting off to Paris or LA while barely working and God only knows where it came from? Everyone hanging all over her and finding everything she says or does funny and great. All the attention she gets. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1