Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

If insisting on driving was "just Amy's way of getting out of the trip," it would've become obvious at some point that the trip was happening anyway, and then she would've flown with the others.  Putting poor Justin through all that!  That's how selfish Amy is...

RUN, TAMMY!

• Like 1
On 1/24/2024 at 11:44 AM, Abmis said:

I didn't think the boys were being all that difficult when Amy had a meltdown over putting them in their car seats.  It's like she can't handle lifting a finger to do anything with them.  Those poor kids had no business being at the restaurant.  They had to be exhausted after a day at the beach in the sun.  I felt badly for Amanda having to miss out on her supper.

I also got tired of hearing Amy complain about how long the drive was.  She chose the car ride option so she had no grounds to complain.  I hope Justin had a good time in Florida.  He earned it. 

The good parts for me were Tammy's facial expressions on the plane and her joy at getting to experience being at the beach, Chris' ridiculous shorts, seeing how great Misty looks. 

I absolutely rewound the scene when the plane hit turbulence…more than once.  The look on Tammy’s face was priceless.  Good for her for handling it so well.

• Like 2

I'm really confused now.  I'm watching this, and the babies had lifejackets on for the beach scene.  Why didn't they take the lifejackets on the dolphin boat cruise?  The babies should have had lifejackets on when they were near the water, and on the boat. 

• Like 1