Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Betrayers, Fakes and Fraudsters

• Start Topic

It’s been a long time since I’ve watched any Housewives show, but I don’t recall Phaedra’s commentary being that funny. She was funny in this episode.

• Like 3

Giving this season a chance after bailing last year one episode in. Apologies for the cliche, but I'd watch Parvati, Janelle, and Dan read a damned phone book. Sandra didn't score much screen time, but it was nice seeing her in the water, giving it her all, rather than on a bench watching everyone else give it their all. I loved Janelle just straight up declaring she didn't give a crap about anyone else and going for safety right out of the gate. 

Phaedra and Dan are polar opposites and yet somehow a perfect pairing. I'm hooked!

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Milk-Eyed Mender said:

Phaedra and Dan are polar opposites and yet somehow a perfect pairing. I'm hooked!

Being opposites makes it perfect. Phaedra plays it off soooo well!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I do not know 50% of these ”celebrities’, I’m just here for Alan, his wardrobe and the scenery. 

Unfortunately,  I do remember  Parvati.  UGH.  Did she think she was invited to her own wedding with that white headband? 

• LOL 8

Watching this when I can on Peacock. My first impression is that CJ and Bananas may own this game by the end. The clown who’s with Phaedra will be called out. I just don’t see him lasting.

Phaedra with either CJ or Bananas would be awesome.